Sahale Snacks® Nut Blend Sing Buri Cashews With Pineapple, Peanuts, Lemongrass + Mild Chinese Chili

BY SAHALE SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sahale Snacks® Sing Buri Cashews With Pineapple, Peanuts, Lemongrass + Mild Chinese Chili Nut Blend.

All-natural.

No trans fat.

Snack Better®.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Andrea G.
This is awesome snack on the go that's full of great and exotic flavors. I love grabbing a handful for a boost of energy from the protein this snack contains during the day when I feel sluggish.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
Ok, so if you're a fan of flavored nuts and are tied of the same old seasonings, you've got to try the Sahale brand. They do tend to be a little pricey, so it's going to be an indulgent splurge, but totally worth it if you're just craving nuts as a snack! The servings could be a little more, but that could just be my opinion because they are so darn good I always want more after I've finished them off! There are a variety of flavors available from them, but these cashews with pineapple and mild chilli are crazy good!
Victoria V.
I do like a little it of asian flavor in some of my snacks so holy moly these are so good! They are definitely a bit pricey so I don't buy then often but when I do they are always a treat. Their other flavors are also really good but I think this is my favorite simply because I can't find this flavor combination with any other brand.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Sahale Snacks combine unusual flavors with traditional snack mix ingredients like nuts, seeds, and fruit. I like this mix because of the spice, and the pineapple isn't something I would expect in a snack mix. I don't like raisins, so I appreciate that Sahale uses a variety of dried fruit in their snacks.
Katharine H.
This is probably one of my favorite nut based snacks and sadly I cannot find them anywhere any longer! The pineapple adds sweetness and the chili adds just a touch of heat, which isn't at all overpowering. It's a wonderful mix of sweet and spicy, although it is a little expensive.
Valerie L.
If you are in the mood for something healthy, sweet, and salty with a kick at the end then consider sahale snacks nut blend sing buri cashews with pineapple, peanuts, lemongrass, and mild chinese chili. Its really delicious and satisfies every snack craving without the guilt!
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
My husband and I love to take these on camping trips! They are sweet and a little spicy. Sometime that's easy to grab and eat when you're camping and cooking is way more of an ordeal. I think they are a little pricey, but I often find them at grocery outlet for a fraction of the price. Definitely worth it if you can find them on sale.
Margaret C.
Canonsburg, PA
These have to be my favorite flavor that Sahale makes. When I want to treat myself I usually reach for these. I have yet to find any other brand that can mesh flavors as well as they can. The spiciest nut mixture that I have had, yet it has a sweetness from the pineapple. I just wish the were less expensive!
aymee v.