by Sahale Snacks

Sahale Snacks® Sing Buri Cashews With Pineapple, Peanuts, Lemongrass + Mild Chinese Chili Nut Blend.

All-natural.

No trans fat.

Snack Better®.

Does this taste good. ?
Start your review of Sahale Snacks® Nut Blend Sing Buri Cashews With Pineapple, Peanuts, Lemongrass + Mild Chinese Chili!
How would you rate this product?
Massachusetts
They sell these at the movie theater and I couldn’t be more delighted. Sweet, crunchy, savory, salty AND spicy! And yet they are still so much healthier than popcorn. Highly recommend.
Tampa, FL
Austin, TX
These are interesting- almost too much going on here but at the same time, I can't stop eating them!  I love the sweet and hot combo.  My biggest complaints are: Too expensive, too much sugar, and peanuts.  Choose any nut besides peanuts.  Fix those things, and I'd buy a lot more often.
This is awesome snack on the go that's full of great and exotic flavors. I love grabbing a handful for a boost of energy from the protein this snack contains during the day when I feel sluggish.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
West Columbia, SC
Ok, so if you're a fan of flavored nuts and are tied of the same old seasonings, you've got to try the Sahale brand. They do tend to be a little pricey, so it's going to be an indulgent splurge, but totally worth it if you're just craving nuts as a snack! The servings could be a little more, but that could just be my opinion because they are so darn good I always want more after I've finished them off! There are a variety of flavors available from them, but these cashews with pineapple and mild chilli are crazy good!
These are exactly the right amount of salty and sweet, with the tiniest bit of warming spice at the end. You should probably put these on some vanilla ice cream. For dinner.
I do like a little it of asian flavor in some of my snacks so holy moly these are so good! They are definitely a bit pricey so I don't buy then often but when I do they are always a treat. Their other flavors are also really good but I think this is my favorite simply because I can't find this flavor combination with any other brand.
Seattle , WA
Sahale Snacks combine unusual flavors with traditional snack mix ingredients like nuts, seeds, and fruit. I like this mix because of the spice, and the pineapple isn't something I would expect in a snack mix. I don't like raisins, so I appreciate that Sahale uses a variety of dried fruit in their snacks.
This is probably one of my favorite nut based snacks and sadly I cannot find them anywhere any longer! The pineapple adds sweetness and the chili adds just a touch of heat, which isn't at all overpowering. It's a wonderful mix of sweet and spicy, although it is a little expensive.