Sahale Snacks® Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix uploaded by Amanda B.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and So Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

• Are these cashews really sweet with the vanilla?? I don't...4 Answers
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
I am OBSESSED with this snack.  I could honestly eat an entire bag everyday.  It is the perfect blend of different flavors.  I also recommend this snack to my weight loss clients, because it hits salty, savory and sweet all in one serving, which makes it great for crushing cravings.  Great healthy snack to have on hand at all times - and especially perfect for fall.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
These Sahale snacks are really addicting! I am grateful for the pre-portioned pouches, but they're still quite high in sugar for the amount provided. They're also expensive, as nuts tend to be, so I will grab them when on sale or for a special treat. They are more like a dessert than healthy snack.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
Oh my goodness. This is the most delicious snack I have ever bought by mistake. My local Wal-Mart sells these in the salad topping section and I grabbed them thinking they were something else, but who cares what that was!? These Sahale Snacks Glazed Nuts aka Cashews with Pomegranate +Vanilla are so good. They are crunchy. Sweet. Salty. Roasted and just purely awesome. The best part about them is that they are cholesterol & gluten free and contain no trans fat! The back of the package reads: "It started with a climb up Mt. Rainier in Washington State. We hate beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat." This it home for me because Mt.Rainier is my favorite place in the whole world. This snack and I, we were meant to be. I highly recommend this snack to anybody!!!
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Delish and filling snack. I love this so much. Just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I’d buy way more often if it was more affordable or you could get more for the price
Virginia B.
Covington, KY
I'm big on having little things to snack on around the house, I am even bigger on those little things being healthy yet, still delicious. I also want to make sure that the things I snack on are up to par with other things in my life, like decor as silly as that sounds. Sahale Snacks are perfect to have on hand, and an easy way to entertain without cooking.
Annie F.
These cashews are out of this world! Even my husband, who doesn't like eating nuts, loves these! They have such a great flavor and they can be used on their own as a snack, in baked goods, or even as a topping on things like salads or desserts!
Monley W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I received this in the #IDovoxbox. It was delicious! I want more already. I think it's a great snack for whatever the occasion. It has a great flavor too it. It isn't too sweet and not too bland. This is going to make a good substitute for candy!
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
I love this product! It definitely quenches my sweet tooth and doesn't have me reaching for a chocolate bar afterwards like other snacks - plus it's a lot healthier!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
This snack blend is sweet and hits all the right points on your palate for a mid-afternoon snack. I like to reach for these instead of a bag of chocolates and they keep me in line with a healthy diet!
Carmella F.
So delicious!!! Hint of vanilla and a little cheesy from the pomegranate!! This is such a great snack for on the go and for something sweet and refreshing!! Definitely buying this!
Jo S.
Holiday, FL
Are these cashews really sweet with the vanilla?? I don't like cashews to be to sweet.