BY SAHALE SNACKS #68 in Nuts & Seeds

It Started With A Visit To Morocco.
Whole Roasted Pistachios And Almonds. Cherries And Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Lemon And Black Pepper. It’s A Trip For Your Taste Buds.
Pistachios, Almonds, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Lemon Peel, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Jodie Z.
I hate that I am rating this lower than 5 stars because of the quality ingredients I believe this company is dedicated to. Yet, my complaint is because there was ABSOLUTELY no warning how spicy those little beasts were! If you like peppery, spicy snacks, you will most likely love this flavor... if you are not a spice/pepper lover... back away s-l-o-w-l-y
Sarah M.
I love these snacks!! They are healthy and have a delicious pepper flavor and a hint of lemon. They have pistachios and almonds as well as cranberry flavor. I buy these at target for about $4 and it’s an ok price for the size of the bag.
💞 T.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow first time buying these snacks and I am impressed! I wasn't expecting the little kick of spice from the pepper but it wasn't that over powering. I love the flavors together! If only there were pieces of chocolate!
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I've loved these for ages and ages. Sweet, salty, a little hint of pepper, and crunchy; perfect recipe for a great snack. Full of healthy fats and protein, they're perfect for on the go when you need something to eat. They can be a little pricey, but full of good ingredients and taste amazing it's so worth it.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
In my opinion, this is the best mixture of nuts, fruit and flavor ever! They are a bit expensive but I do like to get them every once in a while. Its so good, it's hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I’ve been seeing these around and have been curious to try them out. I really wanted to try the pink bag however I couldn’t find it so I settled for this one, which actually sounded tastier than the one I was looking for.

They are a good little snack with the perfect mix of salty, sweet, and a hint of spice. They are definitely overpriced, this bag cost close to $6. I will probably buy them again but only if they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Devan W.
Madison, AL
This snack mix is delicious! The sweet cherries and pomegranates mixed with the pepper is such a great combination. It's a great snack. We've bought this many times. The only downside is that it's pretty expensive for a small bag.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
Ridiculously addictive. I bought these (oddly enough) to use as a crunch element on a sandwich I really like...and wound up just eating them on their own. I bought these at Meijer, and have repurchased many times since my initial purchase. If you love salty, sweet, refined and a little spicy, this is your mix!
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
Love love love Sahale snacks, my Costco seems to rotate them seasonally... the pistachio are for sure my faves but I've genuinely loved all the ones I've tried.  Get on it people... try them now!
Ashley A.
The were good. Not great. I thought they were going to have more of a fruit taste from the pomegranates. They didn't. I would eat them again if offered bit I probably won't buy them again
Allison D.
Does this mix have any seasoning/sugar coating on the almonds?
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
I have been desperate to try these? What are they like?