Sahale Snacks® Maple Pecans Glazed Mix uploaded by Alicia G.Sahale Snacks® Maple Pecans Glazed Mix uploaded by Cetinna W.Sahale Snacks® Maple Pecans Glazed Mix uploaded by Marissa D.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Mom’s Warm Pecan Pie.
Roasted Pecans And Walnuts. Sweet Cherries And Apples. Our Maple Sugar And Cinnamon Glaze. What More Can We Say? Except “thanks, Mom.”
Pecans, Walnuts, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Organic Cane Sugar, Maple Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
SO good! There are perfect amounts of everything in pretty all of the sahale nut mixes. This one in particular is my favorite. I do think it’s kind of spendy but worth it as a special treat.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I am head over heels for this scrumptious fruit and nut mix by Sahale Snacks! It reminds you of a cross between homemade pecan pie and oatmeal raisin cookies. There are huge pecans and walnuts that are toasted perfectly mixed in with dried cherries & dried apples with just enough of a buttery, sugary cinnamon sweet topping. A true must have!
Ariel H.
Sahale is a very unique and different snack. I love the different favors that are combined. It cost a bit more to buy but I think it well worth it. I don't think it like anything else out there. I buy when I can find them in the stores. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants something different.
Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite snack to bring with me on trips to the beach and on long drives! I love that the nuts are filling but not too heavy, and eating them doesn't make me feel like garbage after! These are so tasty and they feel more like a treat whereas most nut blends are a struggle for me to consume.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I absolutely love these. I bought the giant bag at Costco. It was a reasonable price, though their smaller bags can be a little more than i like to pay. But, really, they are worth it. They combine some of the most creative flavors and ideas. I used these in salads too!
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I love this mix this brand is awesome sauce it blew my mind I use to not like nut mixes but this like open my mind to mixes. You just got to find the right mix for you then your in trouble you will need to get a part time just to support your habit of nut mixes lol
Kimberly S.
N Scituate, RI
These taste amazing, but the biggest problem for me is how many calories is in a pack. Its easy to quickly devour an entire pack only to realize you just consumed your daily caloric intake in one shot. They are a bit pricey, but a good treat on occasion.
Cetinna W.
I'm in love with is new snack. It's not deadly sweet and I love the fact that you can see and taste all the ingredients and its all natural, no preservatives, no artificial anything. Price point is a little high but bearable.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I love these so much, sahale is my favooooooooorite brand! I used this particular version to mix in with granola and make granola bars. The ingredients remind me of the fall so that's when I usually make it. I live in south florida so i try to make it feel like fall as much as possible lol
chenessa h.
This is one of my favorite snacks to have. I really wish it didn't need to be so unnecessarily pricey and half the bag is empty but apart from those big home backs it's extremely delicious and I always repurchase.