Sahale Snacks® Mango Tango Almond Trail Mix uploaded by Irisel L.Sahale Snacks® Mango Tango Almond Trail Mix uploaded by Sisto A.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Snowy Climb Up To 8,000 Feet And A Craving For Something Salty-spicy.
Spicy Almonds And Whole Roasted Peanuts. Dried Mango And Banana Slices. Along With A Chipotle Chili Kick. Hey, When It Comes To Making Snacks, We Go To Great Heights.

Almonds, Dried Mango (Mango, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Lime Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid), Peanuts, Banana Chips (Bananas, Coconut Oil, Cane Sugar, Natural Banana Flavor), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Spices.

Buy on iHerb
Crystal V.
Moorpark
One of my coworkers introduced me to this fruit and nut mix and from there the rest is history. They are packed with flavor and I love the hint of spiciness! They are healthy yet satisfying. I have purchased them on my own but they are on the pricey side depending on where you buy them from. If you’re a Costco member, they tend to be cheaper there.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I love all the snacks I’ve purchased from sahale snacks! The nuts/combinations are amazing, and the perfect healthier snack!! I always buy a bunch of bags when I see them on sale at the grocery store!!
Pamela G.
Atlanta, GA
BEST SNACK MIX EVER, hands down. I can't find this in any stores (REI used to carry it) so I have to pay extra to order it online and I don't even care. Perfect mix of sweet and spicy. I'm a crunchy snack kind of girl, and I try to tell myself
It's somewhat healthy, though I'm pretty once I've eaten the whole bag, it's not. It is a bit spicy so if you don't like the heat, it's not for you.
Savannah W.
My fiancé LOVES these! We always get them every time we're traveling because he likes to snack on them. Also very handy because most convenience stores in airports carry them. A little more expensive than other snacks but worth it. We really enjoy them!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Very good unique mix!The chili banana chips are the best part my only complaint is that they don't include enough of them in the actual mix the banana chips are the least included ingredient.It has peanuts,cashews,and dried mango chunks also very flavorful.I will purchase again!!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Honestly, whatever flavor of Sahale nuts you choose will taste great! You will want to try them all because they all taste uniquely different but awesome! Some are sweet, spicy, toasty, and tart they have a flavor you are going to enjoy. They cost a little more but well worth it.
Claire K.
Sahale Snacks definitely nailed it with the Mango Tango Almond Mix. This is one of my favorite go-to snacks; it never makes me feel sluggish or too full, but always curbs my hunger and makes me feel satisified. The combination of flavors is just perfect and I never get tired of eating this mix!
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I first tried this product free to review, and let me just say, I have a new favorite snack product. The combination of sweet and salty flavors and hint of spiciness is wonderful. I would deinfately recommend this product.
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
I LOVE Sahale snacks! Although they can be pricey, which is why they don't get five stars from me, the Mango Tango almond mix flavor is especially delicious and tangy! I would recommend these as a healthy snack!
Yasameen S.
Easy quick trail mix basically. saw this at the airport in LAX. satisfied my hungry-sweet craving. will say though i would not recommend eating all of it at once. very affordable
Darienne T.