BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Honey From The Local Farmer’s Market.
Whole Roasted Almonds. Tart Cranberries. Madagascar Vanilla Bean. Glazed With Organic Honey And A Number Of Sweetners, Toasted Sesame Seeds And Sea Salt.  When It Comes To Snacking, It’s The Bee’s Knees
Almonds, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Brown Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Sea Salt, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Organic Honey, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Almond Extract, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans, Natural Honey Flavor.

Carli R.
Sahale snacks are my favorite nuts! These honey almonds are covered in delicious vanilla and sesame seeds that add the perfect crunch and flavor to the mix. My second favorite flavor (after the maple pecans)
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
So good (as are their Valdosta Pecans) without being very salty. I didn't read the label to see the sodium content, but the taste is not salty. Very hard to stop eating these once you start! I served them at a small gathering and everyone liked them, asking for both name and where I found them. They are a bit expensive, but worth every penny.
Martina O.
Sahale snacks are nutritious, delicious and addictive: low in carbs and sugar so brides to be these are great for getting ready for the big day and SO much better for you than the typical trail mixes. They have quality ingredients, a wonderful variety of flavors and are the better tastier snack for kids and adults
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This snack mix is to die for! So super yummy! So sweet and salty (best of both worlds). The perfect afternoon pick me up and amazing for on the go people like myself. You will not want to share this with anyone! Keep it all to yourself
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I like this product a lot. the almonds have a nice sweet flavor that isn’t too overpowering (for my taste) and they have a good crunch. it’s a great addition to cheese plates/charcuterie boards or just as a snack by itself. worth a try!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
These aren’t for everyone but if you like almonds and unique flavor profiles then give these a try. We have almonds and mixed nuts around to have healthy snack options and we like to try new and different styles.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
No matter what flavor of sahale snacks you purchase, they are so delicious! Very raw in the ingredients so it's simple and good. You can taste each flavor. SO good
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
These taste SO good together! I love this brand/mix of fruits and nuts. You should give them a try, you get sweet, salty, crunchy, crispy, (and what ever you would call the texture of dried fruit), and they all taste so awesome together!
I know they are a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the price!
K highly recommend this product!
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
These are incredible. I keep them in my desk at work so I'm not running to get a candy bar when I'm looking for something sweet or needing a snack. They are super filling, slightly sweet, and taste great! Absolutely love them! Wish I could buy a bigger bag!
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
How do these taste? I actually love almonds, willing to try these out!
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
What is their nutritional value? Is there a lot of sugar?
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
I didn't get the box these came in, but they look good! Are they sweet or salty?
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Elexis S.
Looks delicious but do you really taste the cranberries or is it something that you don't really notice when eating them? I want to purchase but not a cranberry person.