Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix

by Sahale Snacks

Roasted almonds. Cranberries and Madagascar vanilla bean. Glazed with organic honey, sesame seeds and sea salt.

Does anyone know if these are in nova scotia?
is this good? Looks amazing, but i don’t know
Are these snacks good for you??
Start your review of Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix!
Chantal H.
Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix is so good! I absolutely love almonds and this combination of dry roasted almonds, toasted sesame seeds, cranberries & Madagascar vanilla bean! Is amazing! 🤤🌰🙋‍♀️ I have tried others from this brand and they are highly addictive 😍👏😅 I can eat the whole bag...🤔🤣 I would definitely recommend them and look for other varieties 🥰
NADIIA B.
Copiague, NY
Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix uploaded by NADIIA B.
As a food product developer, I can be really picky about my snack foods. Sahale NEVER disappoints! The vanilla pomegranate cashews have such a unique blend of flavors, and the individual packaging makes them perfect for snacking on-the-go, and portion control. Nom. Nom. Nom.
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sahale Snacks Honey Almonds Glazed Mix uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The first time I’m trying this almonds with honey 🍯 and I love it. It’s perfect and has some raisins in.
Melissa M.
East Hartford, CT
So yummy and gives you energy to boot!!! This is a great grab and go snack, perfect for the office, beach, lake, poolside, car or anywhere you get hungry! Definitely a must try
desiree Y.
VERY DELICIOUS I CHOSE THIS SNACK, TRYING TO FIND A HEALTHY CHOICE AND I WAS WILDLY IMPRESSED I CANT WAIT TO TRY THE OTHER FLAVORS.
Tressie S.
Corbin, KY
I liked these quite a bit, especially since they're gluten free. Great strong flavor in a snack that is actually pretty healthy. I am so glad I got to try these for free to test.
Cherryl G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love each ingredient that goes in this package. It's heathy and addictive supernomms
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kiara R.
Catonsville, MD
The day I discovered these snacks is the day I fell in love! They are so delicious and amazing, the flavor reminds me of orange cream.
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
This brand has so many good flavors and this one is sooo yummy. The most flavorful nuts I’ve ever had.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
These taste SO good together! I love this brand/mix of fruits and nuts. You should give them a try, you get sweet, salty, crunchy, crispy, (and what ever you would call the texture of dried fruit), and they all taste so awesome together! I know they are a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the price! K highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...