BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Honey From The Local Farmer’s Market.
Whole Roasted Almonds. Tart Cranberries. Madagascar Vanilla Bean. Glazed With Organic Honey And A Number Of Sweetners, Toasted Sesame Seeds And Sea Salt.  When It Comes To Snacking, It’s The Bee’s Knees
Almonds, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Brown Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Sea Salt, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Organic Honey, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Almond Extract, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans, Natural Honey Flavor.

• Looks delicious but do you really taste the cranberries or is it ...1 Answers
  • Is good product?1 Answers
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
These taste SO good together! I love this brand/mix of fruits and nuts. You should give them a try, you get sweet, salty, crunchy, crispy, (and what ever you would call the texture of dried fruit), and they all taste so awesome together!
I know they are a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the price!
K highly recommend this product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
So good (as are their Valdosta Pecans) without being very salty. I didn't read the label to see the sodium content, but the taste is not salty. Very hard to stop eating these once you start! I served them at a small gathering and everyone liked them, asking for both name and where I found them. They are a bit expensive, but worth every penny.
Martina O.
Sahale snacks are nutritious, delicious and addictive: low in carbs and sugar so brides to be these are great for getting ready for the big day and SO much better for you than the typical trail mixes. They have quality ingredients, a wonderful variety of flavors and are the better tastier snack for kids and adults
Brenna M.
Mmm so crunchy and sugary delicious! Seriously these can't be good for you lol they're a great snack, on yogurt or ice cream, etc. We mix them into our homemade trail mix at home. At least they have healthy fats so I can't feel too guilty for eating them!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
These aren’t for everyone but if you like almonds and unique flavor profiles then give these a try. We have almonds and mixed nuts around to have healthy snack options and we like to try new and different styles.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
These are incredible. I keep them in my desk at work so I'm not running to get a candy bar when I'm looking for something sweet or needing a snack. They are super filling, slightly sweet, and taste great! Absolutely love them! Wish I could buy a bigger bag!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Oh my goodness I could eat the whole package in one sitting!! (Okay, maybe I have already) but once you try these you won't wonder why! It surpassed my expectations the only negative is that you get to the bottom of the bag!!
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
So delicious! The honey glaze gives the almonds just a hint of sweetness. The sesame seeds at to the crunchiness. And the dried cranberries are like candies. This is my favorite snack mix from Sahale!
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
These are one,of the best snack packs I have ever had. The dried fruit isn't super hard, and the nuts have the perfect crunch. I only purchase from the Sahale brand when I want a dried fruit/nut mix snack. This brand has many different flavors and different products, easy time I have tried a different product or flavor I have liked each one, so I will continue to purchase from this brand.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
All of Sahales products are to die for! They are a perfect blend of sweet, savory, salty with the perfect nut! This one is almond, cranberry, honey and sea salt, OMG!!! One bite and you are addicted, you just have to have more! I've eaten almost the whole bag at once it's that good. It's a great snack, meal replacement, breakfast, create a dish with it, great for desert, anytime. Use your imagination. It's very inexpensive. You can find it at most supermarkets, health food stores, specialty stores, online, etc. Crazing it now, yummmmm!
L3xyl3w S.
Looks delicious but do you really taste the cranberries or is it something that you don't really notice when eating them? I want to purchase but not a cranberry person.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.