by Sahale Snacks

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Start your review of Sahale Snacks® Grab & Go Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix!
Orlando , FL
If you haven't tried this flavor yet, it is a must! It is a little on the pricey side especially since there isn't a lot in the bag. But they are delicious!
High Point , NC
Different nut flavor combos are a fun idea but this one is just odd together. The flavor a independently are good but when eaten together not my favorite.
These are absolutely delicious! If you want something heathy but sweet and filling, this is the best snack! I'm able to enjoy it without feeling guilty.
NE, NE
Purchased at: Walgreens
Accidentally ate a big bag of these for supper last week. So delicious!! I’ve tried other flavors as well, higher is sugars than I’d like but so good.
Oxford, MA
These are super tasty 😋. I used to buy them before I was doing a low carb diet. They are super over priced honestly but they are good so I bought them
Forest Hills, NY
This is my favorite healthy snack and I can eat this forever. The mix of vanilla and pomegranate is absolutely delicious and a great source of protein.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my favorite snacks EVER! Great alone or in salads. I especially love the hint of vanilla bean and the tanginess of the pomegranate! Great combo!
Tarrytown, NY
Tasty but a little too sweet for my liking. I find these nuts terribly overpriced. I like this brand in general but I always struggle with the cost.
These are one of my favorite varieties from Sahale! I love the pomegranate flavor. They're sweet, but not overly sweet. I definitely recommend these!
Portage , IN
Great pick me up. I love cashews, my favorite nut. Adding the extra flavors makes it unexpected. You must experience for yourself. Truly the best!