by Sahale Snacks

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Start your review of Sahale Snacks® Grab & Go Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix!
Columbus, OH
Yum. These little packets with unusual ingredients tossed together make for a perfect little pick me up in the afternoon. The size of the packets makes them ideal for throwing a few in a backpack of softball bag during the summer rather than picking up a fast food snack. Definitely like the crunch and texture and will be exploring some of the other flavors that Sahale Snacks offers. #follow4followalways Also, follow me on IG at Downtown614 and I will,follow back ASAP!
West Fargo, ND
I have some food allergies that make it hard for me to find safe foods when I am on the go. These are very nutritious and do not contain any of my allergens. I like that they are grab-and-go size, yet give me enough protein to get through to the next meal. I like to keep them in my purse, as I have hypoglycemia and they are great when I feel myself crashing.
Temecula, CA
Not a huge fan of these, but I definitely see how someone else would love these! They're just a but too sweet for my taste I think. The texture of the chewy little pomegranate bits is a fun touch though! They're kind of pricey, but nuts typically are so no surprise there!
Pittsburgh, PA
Sahale nuts are always a high quality product and great snack. The pomegranate and vanilla are my favorite flavor though of all the ones I have tried. These little packets are perfect for me to keep in my purse for a quick and healthy snack on the go.
Dedham, MA
These are an amazing yummy treat! They are a bit expensive so I only get them every so often as a treat but they are delicious. I love cashews and the sweet vanilla pomegranate pairs so nicely with them.
Honolulu
These are delicious but I was a little but disappointed that the flavor of the nuts really overpowered the flavor of the fruit and vanilla. Still, it I wasn’t doing keto, I would buy them often.
Galloway, NJ
I really enjoy these snacks. Very tastey and yummy. Good for when you are on the go. The package is somewhat small for the price. But I would still buy again because it’s worth it.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Staples
This is one of my favorite snacks. It’s quite delicious, however, the only problem is it’s very expensive.. But I guess we get what we pay for and this is high quality.
These are my FAVORITE snack when I'm at work! They're perfectly sweet and mellow enough to be addictive... I'd recommend them but that would mean that there's less for me!
It’s just a shame there isn’t more in the bag. These are so amazing and delicious. Probably my favorite snack. Sahale Snacks® Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix are good on their own but great sprinkled on top of dairy free yogurt or ice cream. These are seriously addicting y’all!