by Sahale Snacks

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Start your review of Sahale Snacks® Grab & Go Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix!
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
THESE ARE BOMBTASTIC!!!! They are sweet, tarty and salty. PERFECT! I got them at Quick Check, along with the jalapeno ones. UUGGH, yes.
Hixson, TN
I love snacking on different nut mixes in the afternoons! These are delicious and healthier than choosing a candy bar or bag of chips!
Overland Park, KS
Interesting flavor. I tried these from Crowdtap. They were sweet with a tart fruitiness. I would eat them again. A little pricey though
Cornwall Hdsn, NY
I love these. Salty, sweet, crunchy, smooth texture, convenient to take on the go. I wish they werent so expensive...They are a treat
Virginia Beach, VA
Sahale captured heaven in a bag when they made these snacks. I cannot even begin to describe how yummy they are. They are DELICIOUS!
Lynnwood, WA
This is the best snack! When you just want to grab a little something and have a craving for something sweet! So quick and easy!
West Orange, NJ
This is a super yummy and nourishing blend. Perfect for a snack on the go. It satisfies the sweet tooth and fills your belly.
Washougal, WA
I love this flavor and just about every flavor. Sahale snacks are my absolute go to. Crunchy, satisfying, sweet and salty.
Bonney Lake, WA
One of my favorite snacks ever. Whenever I pick these up, my family practically inhales them when I walk in the front door!
Boston, MA
Delicious taste just like their bars! You really get a good taste for both the vanilla flavor and the pomegranate as well.