Sahale Snacks® Grab & Go Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

• I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?3 Answers
Emily M.
It’s just a shame there isn’t more in the bag. These are so amazing and delicious. Probably my favorite snack. Sahale Snacks® Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix are good on their own but great sprinkled on top of dairy free yogurt or ice cream. These are seriously addicting y’all!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are incredibly amazing, and I wish I obtained a bottomless bag the last time I bought them. This snack is refreshing, healthy, and although it is a little bit on the pricier side, they are delicious and beneficial enough that I still will repurchase them.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
Taste is great!! My teen boys kill the entire bag in 1 sitting! Really good! Really good! Really good! Really good! It's a little higher in price but the quality makes it worth it. I recommend it to others.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
These r so delicious!! Love the flavor. Only complaint is that they are rather expensive and the bag isn’t totally full. Love the ingredients and the health benefits.
Sharlyn O.
I recently purchased this at my local Target and I am OBSESSED with it! I was hesitant at first to purchase it because I was afraid I wasn't going to like it. But these have definitely changed my mind. The cashews have a great crunch and the vanilla flavor is a really nice touch. These are great for any road trip or if you are waiting in long lines. I definitely recommend that you give these a try!
Emily C.
Sahale Snacks creates gourmet nut flavors with catchy and attractive packaging. Good job, marketing team. I was able to snag a sample pack of Pomegranate and Vanilla Cashews at my local grocery store and was addicted. It was sweet but not overly so with a hint of each flavors. They offer different flavors than other brands out there, but at a cost. These nuts are not cheap and though I want to try their other flavors, I have to offset going broke from these nuts. They are definitely more expensive than your regular flavored nuts.
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
these are delicious. starbucks used to sell them and I would get them with my latte but alas no more. I must hunt them down at only specific supermarkets which makes me sad. They are wonderfully flavored and still healthy while being sweet which makes them great!
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
These are my favorite nuts in the world. I love every combination this brand sales. The combo is flavors are amazing the sweet salty and some times spicy combo is so delicious and I don't feel as guilty snacking ... although I normally eat the whole bag in one sitting haha.
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
Yummy get in my tummy.

I discovered these out of pure starvation one after my hubby and I took a road trip and I left my bag of snacks home on the sofa.

After being on the road for 3/4hours and no breakfast. We finally pull into a royal farm store. And I picked up these.

These little gems are so tasty.

But be careful of your serving size. They can run high in calories. I like take out about 8-10 and mix them in my yogurt .

Kathy J.
Indianapolis, IN
These fruit and nut combo are the best of salty and sweet. The pomegranates give you the sweet and the cashews have a little salt making it a great combo and snack for on the go.
REBECCA C.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.

back