BY SAHALE SNACKS

A sublime flavor combination: whole roasted cashews, pomegranate infused apples, and pure ground Madagascar vanilla bean.

• My favorite snack especially at the beach because it keeps you ener...2 Answers
  • Are these as yummy as they look? 3 Answers
  • Do these taste as indulgent as a candy bar? I need something to sat...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount , CA
Foodie Expert
It was my first time trying snacks from this brand. I didn't have high expectations, if I'm being honest. Salty cashews and sweet vanilla mix didn't seem appealing to me. But when I ripped the bag open and put the first handful of nuts in my mouth, I changed my opinion right away. These are sooooo good, they were gone in no time. I literally have eaten every little crumble of it. Salty and sweet is an awesome combination after all!
Kat B.
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite way to eat nuts. I discovered this at Coffee Bean and now it's hard to resist buying these every. single. time. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet. I love the variety of flavors - and I'm not usually a cashew person, but with the combination of the pomegranate and the vanilla really hit the spot. The portioned packaging is very convenient as well!
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
Foodie Expert
I really liked these, sweet yet creamy and, of course, crunchy. I could eat them alone or use them as a topping for another dessert for example, I made a chocolate pudding parfait and sprinkled these in the layers and on the top. You do need to enjoy both cashews and pomegranate but these flavors or not overpowering.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Such a great snack and healthier than reaching for the usual bag of chips! The travel size packs are convenient, but the price point is a bit high. It makes more sense to just buy a larger bag and portion it out. I usually don't munch straight out of the bag because I'll end up gorging on the entire thing at once!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Cantonment, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect combination of salty and sweet! They are a great snack for on the go, that is healthy and doesn't ruin my diet. Cashews are my favorite snack so I had to try it when I saw them in the store. They are a little on the expensive side but it does not stop me from buying them.
aj M.
aj M.
Appleton, WI
Cashews are freaking delicious but then you add Vanilla and pomegranate and holy man these are fantastic!!! I wouldn't eat these if you are looking for a healthy nut but if you want a delicious sweet snack this is it. I have only found these at Woodmans and I am located in Wi.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love these nuts. They're almost dessert level. They're very sweet and loaded with sugar, but they're great for someone with a sweet tooth. They are expensive, so I only buy the occasionally. You only need a couple because the flavor packs a punch. Definitely recommended.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
They use whole ingredients in their natural form. For example, in cashews, almonds, pecans, and pistachios. They use preservative free fruits, then add ingredients like honey, lemongrass, balsamic vinegar, or pure ground Madagascar vanilla beans. They are delicious snacks!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I bought these at My Fit Foods, umm they're "ok." Not great, they're not what you expect from a $4 bag of nuts that's for sure. They're healthy supposedly but LOTS of calories! Ill stick with my 100-150 calories snack packs of nuts I like, these are about 300 and just ok.
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! They have the perfect blend of sweet and salty. The vanilla bean powder gives them a delicious twist to what you would expect from a cashew. The bits of pomegranate apples also adds a fruity twist. This is definitely my go to healthy snack.
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Are these as yummy as they look?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Danville, IL
Do these taste as indulgent as a candy bar? I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth?
Where do you find these??
Jackee F.