BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Walk To The Neighborhood Bakery For A Macaroon Cookie.
Lightly Toasted Coconut.  Crunchy Almonds And Creamy Cashews. Whole, Dried Blueberries And Tangy Lemon. It’s Memorable Snacking—outside The Cookie Jar.
Almonds, Dried Apples (Apples, Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid), Toasted Coconut, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar), Cashews, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Another delicious snack made by Sahale. The price is steep and you get a lot, but what you get will be very tasty! Berry Macaroon has this delightful blend of dried berries, nuts and toasted coconut shavings. If these were not so expensive, they would be my every day snack!
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
I love these snack packs! They’re perfect for a mid morning snack or dessert like to have with my lunch! My kids love them and I feel like they’re snacking on something far more nutritious than chips or candy!
yarelidejesus D.
Acapulco,guerrero
I like the quality of the products of this brand and the flavor of them I love I do not stop buying a bag every time I go shopping, I hope to maintain their quality always like this because they are the best products on the market
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
This is an amazing snack! It is tasty and way healthier than any vending machine food. I take it with me to classes for that exact reason: the only thing the campus vending machines offer are chips and candy bars. I would and have recommended this to others.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I was lucky enough to receive this as a product sample in a VoxBox last year. This is one of the best fruit and nut mixes I have ever had and I have been a fan of the company ever since.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really like these shale nut mixes. They have a nice variety in them. They have a really nice flavor. They are becoming easy to find. They are kind of on the pricy side though. It’s usually close to $6 for a single bag.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Ohhh my GAAAWWWWWWD!! Sahale makes some of the best healthy snacks I've EVER had, EEEVVVEERRR!! I love every flavor combo they come up with, they're ALL GOOD!!! I absolutely recommend trying ANY FLAVOR, this product is well made, fresh, tasty, & SO GOOD FOR YOU! Give it a try, You can Thank me later!😉
Caitlin B.
I received this in the I Do Voxbox and was pleasantly surprised. I usually am not a big fan of nut mixes, but I absolutely loved this. The dried apple and blueberry pieces were a perfect contrast to the nuttiness of the cashews and toasted coconut. My only complaint is that the toasted coconut pieces broke into smaller bits, which made it a bit hard to eat when I got to the bottom of the package.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Yummy?
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Where can I purchase these? I'm curious to try them.
Brenna M.
Does it actually taste like macaroon cookies?