BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Walk To The Neighborhood Bakery For A Macaroon Cookie.
Lightly Toasted Coconut.  Crunchy Almonds And Creamy Cashews. Whole, Dried Blueberries And Tangy Lemon. It’s Memorable Snacking—outside The Cookie Jar.
Almonds, Dried Apples (Apples, Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid), Toasted Coconut, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar), Cashews, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
I love these snack packs! They’re perfect for a mid morning snack or dessert like to have with my lunch! My kids love them and I feel like they’re snacking on something far more nutritious than chips or candy!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Another delicious snack made by Sahale. The price is steep and you get a lot, but what you get will be very tasty! Berry Macaroon has this delightful blend of dried berries, nuts and toasted coconut shavings. If these were not so expensive, they would be my every day snack!
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I like the quality of the products of this brand and the flavor of them I love I do not stop buying a bag every time I go shopping, I hope to maintain their quality always like this because they are the best products on the market
Caitlin B.
I received this in the I Do Voxbox and was pleasantly surprised. I usually am not a big fan of nut mixes, but I absolutely loved this. The dried apple and blueberry pieces were a perfect contrast to the nuttiness of the cashews and toasted coconut. My only complaint is that the toasted coconut pieces broke into smaller bits, which made it a bit hard to eat when I got to the bottom of the package.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
If you’re looking for healthy snacks, try out this yummy mix of fruit and nuts. The packets are easy to open and they don’t take up too much space in your purse. On the back of the package lists its ingredients: toasted coconut, crunchy almonds and cashews, balanced by whole blueberries, apples and a touch of lemon. When you’re hitting that afternoon wall, on the go snack sizes are perfect for a quick afternoon snack or something to munch on during work.
Brittany S.
On point.

I'm pregnant, I needed a snack. Glad I threw this free sample from influenster in my purse! I ate half and the rest later. The test was CRISP AND FRESH. I plan to buy this product!

The coconut was not too much, I'm not a huge coconut fan so this was a plus.
The dried fruit was perfect AND REAL!

Great product Shale Snacks!
Thanks Influenster.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
This Coconut Macaroon Almond Mix was deliciously satisfying! Nutty nuts, crispy coconut & #berrylicious blueberries with a hint of lemon. I received this in my #idovoxbox and was very impressed with the product. Perfect snack to tide you over when you're on the go.
Tina O.
Sahale snacks are nutritious, delicious and addictive: low in carbs and sugar so brides to be these are great for getting ready for the big day and SO much better for you than the typical trail mixes. They have quality ingredients, a wonderful variety of flavors and are the better tastier snack for kids and adults.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Yummy?
Brenna M.
Does it actually taste like macaroon cookies?
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Where can I purchase these? I'm curious to try them.