BY SAHALE SNACKS

Salty-sweet perfection: whole almonds and cranberries, accented by honey, toasted sesame seeds and sea salt.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It is a very unique taste as well." in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Foodie Expert
No matter what flavor of sahale snacks you purchase, they are so delicious! Very raw in the ingredients so it's simple and good. You can taste each flavor. SO good
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these, they are just the right blend. They are a little expensive but worth the money. We have bought these before and have purchased again. We love these as an afternoon snack to hold us over.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Foodie Expert
These are very good!!! I love the glazed honey almonds! They are non GMO! And have 7grams of protein! Yea these are healthy! Affordable if you love them but are available at rite aid or shoprite! No artificial flavors and no preservatives!! #influensterphotobooth
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
I am always looking for delicious, convenient snack packs to take to work and school. The Sahale packs are definitely pricier than the competition, but the variety and taste is definitely worth the extra dollar or two. In particular, I like this flavor because it is sweet, salty, and tangy .
Kerstin G.
Brooklyn, NY
These grabs and go snacks are super convenient for my very busy lifestyle. The almonds and the cranberries keep my energy up throughout the day, something that I need to be aware of all the time. They are a very healthy alternative to chocolate energy bars.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
I love Sahale snacks. This one is on the sweet side and I wish it was a bit more balanced. The raspberries are delicious and my favorite part. Great ingredients, good quality and smart combinations.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Very tasty! Only con was that I wanted more when it was done, though. I bought them off Amazon and the price was good. They are healthy and worth it
B NV  .
These almonds are the BEST snack EVER!! A perfect combo of sweet and savory. I wish they still sold it in bulk at Costco cause they were so good.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are my favorite Sahale Snack Mix! I’m addicted to these. All of them have so much flavor, but I love Vanilla so this is a huge win for me
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
What is their nutritional value? Is there a lot of sugar?
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
Foodie Expert
I didn't get the box these came in, but they look good! Are they sweet or salty?
Esther K.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Kylie C.
Minneapolis, MN
How many almonds are in each package and what is the amount of sugar and protein per serving?
Diana T.