BY SAHALE SNACKS

Sahale Snacks® Cashews With Pomegranate + Vanilla Glazed Nuts.

Gluten free.

No trans fat.

Snack Better®. see more...

• I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a deliciou...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Foodie Expert
It’s just a shame there isn’t more in the bag. These are so amazing and delicious. Probably my favorite snack. Sahale Snacks Glazed Nuts Cashews with Pomegranate + Vanilla are good on their own but great sprinkled on top of dairy free yogurt or ice cream. These are seriously addicting y’all!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are incredibly amazing, and I wish I obtained a bottomless bag the last time I bought them. This snack is refreshing, healthy, and although it is a little bit on the pricier side, they are delicious and beneficial enough that I still will repurchase them.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
Taste is great!! My teen boys kill the entire bag in 1 sitting! Really good! Really good! Really good! Really good! It's a little higher in price but the quality makes it worth it. I recommend it to others.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
These r so delicious!! Love the flavor. Only complaint is that they are rather expensive and the bag isn’t totally full. Love the ingredients and the health benefits.
Sharlyn O.
Foodie Expert
I recently purchased this at my local Target and I am OBSESSED with it! I was hesitant at first to purchase it because I was afraid I wasn't going to like it. But these have definitely changed my mind. The cashews have a great crunch and the vanilla flavor is a really nice touch. These are great for any road trip or if you are waiting in long lines. I definitely recommend that you give these a try!
Emily C.
Sahale Snacks creates gourmet nut flavors with catchy and attractive packaging. Good job, marketing team. I was able to snag a sample pack of Pomegranate and Vanilla Cashews at my local grocery store and was addicted. It was sweet but not overly so with a hint of each flavors. They offer different flavors than other brands out there, but at a cost. These nuts are not cheap and though I want to try their other flavors, I have to offset going broke from these nuts. They are definitely more expensive than your regular flavored nuts.
Erin B.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! They are such a great snack and the vanilla and pomegranate flavors come right out. While probably not the healthiest snack I can think of they are just delicious! I recommend these highly. The other flavors are great but this one is definitely my favorite!
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
these are delicious. starbucks used to sell them and I would get them with my latte but alas no more. I must hunt them down at only specific supermarkets which makes me sad. They are wonderfully flavored and still healthy while being sweet which makes them great!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favourite snacks! I love cashews and the flavour combination is great. I very much enjoy these as a dessert when I get the chance. I like buying them when they are on sale, or if I'm on a road trip.
bianca d.
Rutherfordton, NC
I tried these for the first time a couple months ago and fell in love! I found a small bag of them at a local Target, and I was sold. They have a great flavor, and they're a perfect way to end any meal on a sweet note. They are a little on the pricey side, but well worth it!
REBECCA C.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.