BY SAHALE SNACKS

Sahale Snacks® Cashews With Pomegranate + Vanilla Glazed Nuts.

Gluten free.

No trans fat.

Snack Better®. see more...

• I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a deliciou...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
Yummy get in my tummy.

I discovered these out of pure starvation one after my hubby and I took a road trip and I left my bag of snacks home on the sofa.

After being on the road for 3/4hours and no breakfast. We finally pull into a royal farm store. And I picked up these.

These little gems are so tasty.

But be careful of your serving size. They can run high in calories. I like take out about 8-10 and mix them in my yogurt .

Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love cashews. They're my favorite nut and I love the flavor varieties of Sahale snacks. When I saw these in the store, I had to buy them as pomegranate, vanilla and cashews are all things I enjoy eating. While these snacks are tasty, they vanilla and pomegranate flavor a were not very strong so I would like if they would improve that. They're still delicious, but could be even better.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This is absolutely delicious and ridiculously difficult to find. I used to get it at Starbuck for a hefty price tag, too, until they started using their own brand products. I have since found it at 7-Eleven, and will purchase it every time I see it. It is a really delicious variation on a healthy snack. More on the sweet side than salty. I absolutely LOVE these!!!
Amber B.
Out of all the different sahale snacks I have tried this blend if my favorite. Cashews are already my favorite nut and with all the extra flavors in this blend makes them pretty irresistible. I can definitely find myself finishing off a whole bag before I've even realized. Price is a tad high for what you get but they're so good it's worth the splurge occasionally
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
FAVORITE snack of all time. This is for sure the best way to eat nuts. The pomegranate and vanilla flavor is incredible, and makes such an amazing snack. I love to bring these with me on the go, and eat throughout the day for extra energy. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great and delicious way to eat nuts!
Natalie C.
I first came across these snacks in an airport (I travel a lot!) and didn't have time for a meal. These snacks are absolutely delicious!!! I took off a star since they are very pricey for what they are..(airport pricing). but I rationalized that I wasn't paying for a meal...I haven't seen the product anywhere else..
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These. Are. Awesome!! The combined flavor of the pomegranate and vanilla mixes perfectly with cashews. I have never had an excellent gourmet nut until this one by Sahale. I want to try their other varieties as well, but these nuts are pretty pricey, so unless they are on sale or I have a coupon, I won't but it.
Takarra H.
I tried this from a vox box and I can tell you it is the best thing. Sweet, healthy and just so good. I love this brand, the flavored come together so nicely. I didn't think I would like the pomegranate but I love everything about this snack from the packaging to the taste!! I would recommend this to everyone!
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
I love these products!! My fav is vanilla and Pomegranite but I love them all. Every recipe is a great combo of flavors. My only complaint is I am having a hard time finding them. What very few stores carry them, only have maybe 1 or 2 different flavors. I would definitely buy more if I could find them.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I love Sahale Snacks because their products are so fresh, they have amazing and new flavor combinations, and taste utterly phenomenal! I love these Cashews with Pomegranate & Vanilla has a touch of tartness mixed with a mellow vanilla and just enough crunch. A great snack for anytime, a must try!
REBECCA C.
What is your favorite Sahale Snack pack?
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
I thought the cashews with pomegranate and vanilla was a delicious snack. They are too expensive to try all the flavors though.