BY SAHALE SNACKS

Sahale Snacks® Almonds With Cranberries, Honey + Sea Salt Glazed Nuts.

Gluten free.

No trans fat.

Snack Better®. see more...

• Looks delicious but do you really taste the cranberries or is it ...1 Answers
  • Is good product?1 Answers
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
These are one,of the best snack packs I have ever had. The dried fruit isn't super hard, and the nuts have the perfect crunch. I only purchase from the Sahale brand when I want a dried fruit/nut mix snack. This brand has many different flavors and different products, easy time I have tried a different product or flavor I have liked each one, so I will continue to purchase from this brand.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I keep packs of these in my purse so I can have a healthy snack wherever I go. The magnesium in almonds help ward off migraine headaches so it's important that I always have some on hand. I really enjoy the salty, crunchy, tangy and sweet flavor of Sahale Almonds with cranberries, honey and sea salt. It gives me everything I crave in one bite.
Mel C.
I am in love with the Sahale brand most notably the Honey Almonds Glazed Mix. This mix has the perfect amount of subtle sweet and salty. The addition of the cranberries and sesame seeds make this snack delectable! I have eaten a whole bag in under an hour; it is that good! Perfect snack low in sodium and sugar.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
These are incredible. I keep them in my desk at work so I'm not running to get a candy bar when I'm looking for something sweet or needing a snack. They are super filling, slightly sweet, and taste great! Absolutely love them! Wish I could buy a bigger bag!
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
I really didn't care for this.I normally enjoy different things but not this time.my friend wanted me to try it.it wasn't terrible but just not for me.tasted too much like sea salt which I don't care for.if you like something different then try these
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
I did not like this at all. The nuts had a strange taste that I was not expecting. It sounded like it would be good, but there's too much glaze on the nuts. It did not meet my expectations. I would not purchase this again. Terrible.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
This nut bag was so good, purchased at the airport. That means it was ungodly expensive, with that being said, I looked in stores for it and found it at Walmart but it was still so expensive, not worth the price I would say
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
These are SO GOOD! The perfect mix of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy! I buy them all the time. I've been known to eat a whole bag without realizing it haha. If your an almond fan, you will most likely love these!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I ate too much of this! Lol. I loved the almonds with cranberries - sweet and salty. Perfect combination. I get them at Costco and are pretty affordable. I like the way they taste and owuld definitely buy them again
Jennifer C.
I was looking for something with dried fruit, nuts as well as heard about these from a friend so I decided to give them a try. It has a good balance of sweet and salty. I'd definitely purchase them again!
L3xyl3w S.
Foodie Expert
Looks delicious but do you really taste the cranberries or is it something that you don't really notice when eating them? I want to purchase but not a cranberry person.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.