BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Rachel R.
I love these snacks so healthy and they are the perfect size pouch to keep in my purse for when I'm on the go !
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
First time I ever tried this brand was in my very first voxbox and Ive eaten them ever since!
Samantha M.
These are so delicious and tasty! A great go to snack while having a busy schedule!
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The perfect healthy snack option to grab and go! The portion size is great too.
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
Pleasantly surprised that the grab and go classic fruit and nut blend I tried has only things I love in it. Best trail mix ever! No poking around for things I like. 100% delicious! Thank you Influenster and Sahale Snacks. You've both made snacking healthier and tastier for me from now on. :)
Mailyn R.
New York
I eat every three hours so, its hard to find "healthy" foods that you can snack on throughout the day without being repetitive. This is a perfect snack to eat and it satisfies my appetite until the next meal. I just wish that you could find them in local stores. I've only seem them in a few gas stations which is why I went to purchasing them online.
Iman~ B.
Muteena, Dubai
Protein rich fresh and delicious rich energetic nuts gives a healthy habit to crave more love to have it daily
julise s.
1,391 reviews
Fruit and nut for different brand are fine but for me this mix of two great ingredients are very great idea
Barbara D.
A delicious individual packaged serving snack with combination of sweet dried fruit and crunchie nuts.
SARAHI L.
Son bastante buenas aunque su precio es algo elevado, pero te aportan una buena cantidad de fibra
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

Amazon