BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI
Great on the go snack. I enjoyed the mix not to sweet and not to salty. I would definitely buy this as a snack to pack
ilana r.
I don't have that much time to get a quick snack to go. I'm glad they have nuts and fruit for that salty and sweet flavor
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I do like fruit and nuts, but this is not one of my favored. I received this as part of free testing for Influenster
B B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Good snack mix and a bunch of flavor. The berries and pistachios added a nice touch to an otherwise typical nut mix.
Lauren W.
Bristol, CT
This was a yummy on the go snack. Love the combination of almonds & cranberries. I would love to try other flavors.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Love these grab and go snacks! Super yummy and gives you some protein to help get you through until your next meal.
Laura S.
Corsicana
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack! Family loves it! Resealable bag! Just enough for everyone to share. Love all of the flavors avaliable.
veronica r.
queen village, New York
I like is my family love is then good nice taste great we buy is wholesale my kid likes eat for sack good on trip
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
So tasty. I love these. Keep them on hand for when we head out to the beach. They make a great grab and go snack.
Nicole S.
OMG these are delicious !! I love almonds and cranberries so these are perfect for me !! Great for on the go !!
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

Amazon