BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..! highly recommend
Vanessa O.
Mesquite, TX
The fruit and nut blend is a great snack on the go for a busy mom of 2 girls. Even my 8 and 12 year old enjoyed this healthy snack.
Kristen F.
This is by far my favorite trail mix I've ever tasted. I couldn't find it in any store near me so I had to order it from Amazon.
esmeralda  m.
Porterville, CA
Great taste and convinient portion! At first I wasn't onto the taste decided to try another one once the taste sets it's great!
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I was lucky to have gotten this from Influenster, and I have to say, YUMM!!!! I love this snack so much! Perfect for on the go!
Chrissy B.
Livonia, MI
These were so delicious!!! I will be looking into buying more of these snacks they filled me up, game me energy and I loved it!
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Wonderful snack blend! Love it! Buy it often for my kids for their lunches, so nice and portable! Love everything about them!
Heather S.
Oh my god this was literally the best snack mix ever! I loved everything in the package. Everything was fresh and very tasty!
Cieanna R.
Cave City, AR
They were good i had the pomegranate and vanilla but they were a little bit to salty but i would like to try any other kind
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Super great pack of trail mix. Has almonds, pistachios, cashews and dried cranberries. My pack was super and crunchy 😊
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

Amazon