BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Morgan J.
This is perfect for someone on the go that wants a healthy a packaged snack. There are so many other flavors to choose from. This package is a great blend of nuts and sweet fruit, it didn't seem to have any eXtra sat or sugar. I was sent this from influenster in a voxbox.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I was hesitant to buy these because I had never heard of them. Once I open them and had my first handful I couldn't stop reaching for more. I think it's the perfect combination. They're delicious and healthy.
Autumn B.
Very healthy snack. I never feel guilty about eating a handful of this. I like that I can see what is in it and it doesn't have a long list of artificial junk I can't pronounce.
Ashleigh R.
These are delicious! I love the pistachios and pieces of dried apple. These are the perfect size for a morning or mid-day snack. Love to throw these in my bag for road trips, kayaking, or hiking.
Tessa M.
Pretty darn good. The fruits and nuts inside are really fresh. This isn't something I would of bought on my own, so I'm glad I got the chance to test and review it. I got this in my #IDoVoxBox for free to test and review
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
I got this yummy treat in my I do vox box and it is so filling and a perfect combo. I loved the apples in the mix. So good. Hard to find apples is a mixture pack. Yum
Brittney D.
This was the perfect go-to snack for me. I'm always super busy, so it was nice being able to grab this in a hurry. It tasted good, and the price wasn't too bad either.
Monica M.
Monica M.Susquehanna, PA1 conversations
I received this in the #IDoVoxBox that I received complimentary for testing purposes. It was very tasty. My 4 year old loved it too, a great blend.
Donna R.
Eugene, OR
Just tried this mix and was extremely pleased with the flavor combination. The packs are great for a quick snack to satisfy hunger and give a little energy boost.
alyssa f.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These were so good, I shared them with my fiance and he ended up stealing the rest from me. So i think its safe to say we have a new favorite snack in this house.
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

Amazon