BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I found this product at City of Miami building department coffee shop. 1.25$ a pack with 1.5 Oz. I think is a reasonable price. Im giving 3 stars because the fruit is covered with sugar and If I'm going to take nuts for snack is because I don't want sugar either waise I can eat a chocolate
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Absolutely delicious trail mix!!! I loved this so much. Great textures, not too salty, not too sweet, not too indulgent a portion size. I will definitely seek this product out in the future. I gobbled this product up before I could even snap a picture of my #idovoxbox. Oops!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
The best trail mix you can ever eat! It was so fresh and sweet, and I really love the added bits of dried apple and pistachios...very well rounded flavor! Tried these for free in my first vox box and I have been hooked ever since! The whole line is yummy as can be!
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I received this in my #IDoVoxBox for free to test out, however all opinions are still my own.. I'm not much of a trail mix person but this one is alright. Loved the dried apple and all this flavors mixed together. I may try some of their other flavors though!
Jeanna  R.
Fremont, Ca
Possibly some of the best nutty trail mixy thingies ever! If I had a large bag of those it would be all bad because Inwould finish it in one setting! Not too sweet, and just the right ratio of the different elements. In the hunt for where to buy more!!
Becca D.
Dubuque, IA
I received the cashews with pomegranate and almond complimentary for testing purposes by influenster, and I was immediately impressed. The flavors were just the right amount of sweet with a little salty influence from the cashew. I shared them with my boyfriend and we both found them to be a great, delicious snack.
Lyn H.
Elkridge , MD
Great healthy snack....it was very tasty and I liked that it was healthy...
I did buy some other flavors and ate that for work...
found these in bigger bags at target....they might have smaller bags also but I wanted the quantity :-) ... received in my voxbox..
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster from the I Do VoxBox. I did not care for the pistachios in the snack mix, but it did have a great flavor with both sweetness and crunch! I would definitely buy this!
Martina S.
West Simsbury, CT
I received the pomegranate vanilla cashews in my #IDoVoxBox, and they were delicious. I love the vanilla and pomegranate flavors together. I will most likely be buying these and would love to try more flavors!
Carolina P.
I love these fruit snacks! They are so delicious and perfect to have them in your purse so you can eat them whenever you want! I received this snack complimentary for testing purposes by influenster!
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

Amazon