BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Vision For The Ultimate Trail Mix.
Whole Roasted Almonds, Cashews And Pistachios. Tart Cranberries And Sweetened Apples.  Take Some Along On Your Next Adventure.
Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar), Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can I buy these other than online? 2 Answers
  • Does this have a kosher certification on the package?3 Answers
Sahale Snacks® Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
  • "We got this at work as a sample and i have to say that i really loce it, perfect size for quick snack and break..!" in 1 review
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Wasn't sure about the price, but I think as an occasional snack, this is gosh darn delicious. Feels filling, flavorful, and healthy. Wish it was less expensive, but it's a tasty snack, especially for road trips and traveling.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I found this product at City of Miami building department coffee shop. 1.25$ a pack with 1.5 Oz. I think is a reasonable price. Im giving 3 stars because the fruit is covered with sugar and If I'm going to take nuts for snack is because I don't want sugar either waise I can eat a chocolate
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
Love this mix! Great combination of mixed nuts and I love the dried fruit. It isn’t so dry that it’s hard. Makes for a great, energizing snack! I prefer this brand to other nut mixes. They make them in on-the-go single serve packages as well
S R.
This little sack of goodness was great new snack for me when I opened up my Voxbox and found it almost immediately my bestie and I shared the package and I was delighted with the awesome goodness and healthy snack. It took me a while but I was able to find more of these and keep them around when I need a little something especially since I work long hours Sahale Grab & Go's are great to keep in my desk! I love all the flavors just the perfect balance of crunch, sweetness, fruit, & salt. They're great after the gym or while biking or running or SHOPPING (my favorite sport of all!) How did I live without Sahale Grab & Go before!!??
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
These are the best!!! I eat so many little packs I love the combo of fruit and nuts! Helps me when I’m starving and in a bind!! Plan on ordering the variety pack soon!!
Regina B.
Ludowici, GA
Delicious and healthy snack? Not a likely combo? You will be surprised at how delicious (and healthy) Sahale fruit and nut snacks are! The flavor combinations are unique and present a fresh, tasty alternative to traditional snacks. Try a convenient grab and go snack by Sahale today!
Amee R.
I received this from influenster for review purposes. Immediately after receiving I decided to give this a try and wow! The blend is so perfect, like so unique and different from trail mixes u can find in stores. There is coconut flakes, raisins, cashew nuts and wow it tastes so amazingly good I wish it was a bigger pack! I will definitely recommend this for a healthy and nutritious snack for on the goers. I will definitely have to get more of these soon!
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
My favorite thing about this snack is that it does NOT have raisins. I hate raisins but love trail mix. Also it has dried cranberries and apples which are a perfect sweet balance to the saltiness of the nuts. Definite must have for on-the-go snacking. I received it in the I Do Voxbox and am on the hunt to find it in stores so I can buy some more!
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
I was never a big fan of fruit and nut blends until I tried this! I love the taste!! And the packaging is perfect size to store in my purse or diaper bag! I definitely plan to look for these next time I'm out. Thanks for putting it in my Vox box Influenster!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Sahale Snacks - Classic Fruit + Nut Blend - Grab & Go Is an easy grab and go snack that tastes great. I love trail mixes. These are a perfect size to take on the go in my purse, my bicycle or even in my kayak. Can’t wait to try all seven different flavors. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Esther K.
Does this have a kosher certification on the package?
Katie B.
Pensacola, Fl
Where can I buy these other than online?

back