BY SAHALE SNACKS

Sahale Snacks® Berry Macaroon Almond Mix.

Snack Better®.

Non-GMO.

Gluten free. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
Foodie Expert
I love these snack packs! They’re perfect for a mid morning snack or dessert like to have with my lunch! My kids love them and I feel like they’re snacking on something far more nutritious than chips or candy!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Another delicious snack made by Sahale. The price is steep and you get a lot, but what you get will be very tasty! Berry Macaroon has this delightful blend of dried berries, nuts and toasted coconut shavings. If these were not so expensive, they would be my every day snack!
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I like the quality of the products of this brand and the flavor of them I love I do not stop buying a bag every time I go shopping, I hope to maintain their quality always like this because they are the best products on the market
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg
Foodie Expert
I don’t think I’ve tried one of these flavors that I didn’t like. They are pretty reasonably priced, as nuts are on the more expensive side.
Libby W.
Wilsonville, Or
Tried this mix at the airport before my flight. It was a huge hit. I'm addicted! A little pricey, but worth it.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Tracy B.
Foodie Expert
So tasty!! I get these when I want something sweet, semi nutritious (they are sugary) and filling (protein!).
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Foodie Expert
My favorite. Love the tasted. The brand many so many other varieties. My other favorite is the pomegranate
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Yummy?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Where can I purchase these? I'm curious to try them.
Brenna M.
Does it actually taste like macaroon cookies?