BY SAHALE SNACKS

Sahale Snacks® Berry Macaroon Almond Mix.

Snack Better®.

Non-GMO.

Gluten free. see more...

Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Actually i first tried these in a voxbox that was sent to me and I've tried almost every flavor they have since weird thing is they have more different flavors in the big gas stations when i travel.great snack for driving.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
These are so addictive, but hard to find near me. Walmart seems to be the only store that carries them, and selection is limited. Has dried blueberries and lots of sweet coconut.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I was recently turned onto Sahale because of their amazing granola bars -- especially the cinnamon pecan, yum! -- but the nut mixes are awesome as well!
luisangela s.
Excelente para el cuerpo, calma el hambre y con pocas calorias, es algo saludable qie fortalece y aporta energias, me encanta...
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Soooooo delicious and a tasty treat .. I have to make myself put the bad down !! Lol .. try it ! You won't be disappointed
Amandeep K.
Shale is always making impeccable products, that never seem to fail, love all the different variety they have to offer !
Amy D.
Great little snack pack, easy to eat on the go and a perfect size. Nuts taste fresh. Will continue to purchase!
Kate C.
I love these mixes for on the go snacking- so perfect- I will be repurchasing this again in the future... :)
Tara K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a great snack !!! I love the mix of coconut and berries and the taste is amazing
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
I really want to try this variety but haven't found them in store! They sound so delicious!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Yummy?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Where can I purchase these? I'm curious to try them.
Brenna M.
Does it actually taste like macaroon cookies?