Sahale Snacks Barbeque Almonds with Mild Chipotle + Ranch, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)

BY SAHALE SNACKS

Lilli R.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of snack clusters ever since I received a package of them in my Naturebox. I love nuts, grains, and legumes and I am a big fan of savory flavors (not so much on sweets).

I like the somewhat smoky ranch flavor of this snack. It's a bit spicy but is prevented from being overly spicy by the balance of the creaminess of the ranch. I think that this snack is very creative and definitely a great product to throw in your bag before heading out for the day.

The only downside is that one bag is almost $5 where I live and that's a bit prohibitive for me to buy regularly.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I love the Sahale brand of nut based snacks, because they provide flavor combinations that you can't find anywhere else. Their mixes are unique, complex and delicious, and these Barbeque Almonds are no exception. All the flavors you love in barbeque - sweet, savory chipotle and zesty ranch - all converge in one mouthwatering treat. Get the six pack so you don't have to worry about sharing!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
These almonds are amazing. They make me think that I'm eating potato chips when I am only eating healthy nuts. They are great for on the go. I love having a little bag that I can throw in my purse or car and make sure that I always have something healthy to snack on. This way I don't run into winding up eating something that is not on my program.
Christi B.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
Foodie Expert
I love Sahale snacks! The ingredients are high quality. They taste fantastic and I don't feel like I'm eating crap! The flavor is rich, yet not overpowering and sure to please any palette, young or old. Get some of these snacks today! I know i will.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Nut pecans, and always use this blend to prepare healthy snacks for my daughters. its packaging is very comfortable, and the taste of these Pecans nut is delicious. Whenever I can I buy
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
NOT E Provado SAHALE SNACKS BARBEQUE ALMONDS WITH MILD CHIPOTLE + RANCH DO NOT LIKE ME E Provado PROVARLOS REFERENCE TO GIVE MY
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of almonds but these are amazing. The flavor is just right. It is not too overpowering but still tasty
Gwendolyn P.
Gwendolyn P.
These are delicious. Honestly all of the Sahale Snacks nuts are very good. I like these because they have some kick!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Lenoir City, TN
I love these because it taste like barbeque! I could eat these all day and night if I could. These are my favorite!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Umm yum!! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!