Sahale Snacks® Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bar 1.4 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Shamiza D.Sahale Snacks® Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bar 1.4 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Nicole L.Sahale Snacks® Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bar 1.4 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Kristy R.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

Rich Madagascar vanilla blends perfectly with espresso and crunchy almonds, drizzled in real organic white chocolate, and layered on top of our creamy cashew butter. Beyond Ordinary.™ see more...

• Where can I find this and about how much do they cost?1 Answers
Samantha E.
Mill Creek, IN
These are pretty good! I am not a nut kind of person but I can eat these. They are good value and good breakfast food on the go!
johannah S.
Another Sahale Snacks that taste delicious. I love the latte taste with vanilla. A great morning or on the hand snack. This big favorite of mine
Thalia H.
Absolutely delicious! Its great for on the go or just to satisfy a craving. Texture is a great mix of chewy/crunchy and creamy. Definitely on the list to buy.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I am a big snacker and I try to choice snacks that have protein and fiber that are good for me and these sahale almond vanilla latte bars fall into that category for me plus they are delicious. I had the opportunity to try them for free from crowdtappers. they have almonds and white chocolate, a yummy combo. I was hesitant at first because they are almond vanilla latte and I don't drink coffee or like the taste of it but this bar barely have a hint of coffee so don't let that stop you from trying it. They are not too sweet either. Very happy snacker.
Rhiannon G.
I received a free sample pack from Sahale and was a little iffy on them as I normally do not care for bars but these was amazing! They were tasty and had the right amount of sweetness to it. They were so full of flavor which was surprising for a nut bar.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
One of my favorite taste so good an just right . I would definitely buy an recommend
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are to die for! I've tried a lot of snack bars but none come close to the layers of flavor that these bars have. My taste buds were in heaven!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
I received a free sample from Shale and was blown away! Sahale Snacks deliver a superb snack bar with the Almond Vanilla Latte bar! There are so many layers of quality ingredients bursting with flavor! I can feel great about eating one of these, only 200 calories and full of protein and an extra kick from the expresso! A simply divine little snack, great for taking on hikes or road trips. A great replacement for a candy bar craving too, simply delicious and guilt free munching! #nomnom Highly recommend these #nongmo treats!
Melanie S.
The white chocolate and creamy cashew butter with the cruchy almonds go so well , I ate the bar like it was going out of style, I love how it's taste like a candy bar
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
The best of all worlds. I love the sweet honey, crunchy almonds and bitter coffee flavors.
Cassidy H.
Where can I find this and about how much do they cost?