BY SAHALE SNACKS

Rich Madagascar vanilla blends perfectly with espresso and crunchy almonds, drizzled in real organic white chocolate, and layered on top of our creamy cashew butter. Beyond Ordinary.™

• Where can I find this and about how much do they cost?1 Answers
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not a coffee fan or anything related to coffee so I was a bit iffy trying these out. The packaging is nice and I love how it's travel size. When opened it looks very yummy and when you take your 1st bite can automatically see the layers of the bar and distinguish which flavors are what which is cool cause some layers in some bars so mixed up you can't distinguish what is what. It's always nice to actually see what you're eating. I love the crunchiness of the almond and how well it mixes with the vanilla flavor. The vanilla flavor adds the just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. No flavor over powers the other which is a plus. Now the latte part I really don't know. Not really crazy about it but the flavor really doesn't over power the others while I was chewing I got a hint of some earthy ground type of coffee flavor really wasn't fond of it. I kinda wanted to give up on the bar but for some reason I couldn't stop taking Lil bites until they were all gone. So I guess it's OK
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I am a big snacker and I try to choice snacks that have protein and fiber that are good for me and these sahale almond vanilla latte bars fall into that category for me plus they are delicious. I had the opportunity to try them for free from crowdtappers. they have almonds and white chocolate, a yummy combo. I was hesitant at first because they are almond vanilla latte and I don't drink coffee or like the taste of it but this bar barely have a hint of coffee so don't let that stop you from trying it. They are not too sweet either. Very happy snacker.
Michelle F.

-smell the latte instantly when you open the package
-lots of flavor going on
-first bite into it, you taste the latte, I can barely taste the vanilla, I can taste the almonds
-whole almonds inside, great amount
-Kind of hard to bite into and chew
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
I received a free sample from Shale and was blown away! Sahale Snacks deliver a superb snack bar with the Almond Vanilla Latte bar! There are so many layers of quality ingredients bursting with flavor! I can feel great about eating one of these, only 200 calories and full of protein and an extra kick from the expresso! A simply divine little snack, great for taking on hikes or road trips. A great replacement for a candy bar craving too, simply delicious and guilt free munching! #nomnom Highly recommend these #nongmo treats!
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Got to try these free and my daughter loves them.she is very fussy so to get her to eathe healthy is hard.I don't buy them too often because of the price and availability but I would .I haven't bought any yet.
Rhiannon G.
I received a free sample pack from Sahale and was a little iffy on them as I normally do not care for bars but these was amazing! They were tasty and had the right amount of sweetness to it. They were so full of flavor which was surprising for a nut bar.
Melanie S.
The white chocolate and creamy cashew butter with the cruchy almonds go so well , I ate the bar like it was going out of style, I love how it's taste like a candy bar
Thalia H.
Absolutely delicious! Its great for on the go or just to satisfy a craving. Texture is a great mix of chewy/crunchy and creamy. Definitely on the list to buy.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are to die for! I've tried a lot of snack bars but none come close to the layers of flavor that these bars have. My taste buds were in heaven!
Johannah S.
Another Sahale Snacks that taste delicious. I love the latte taste with vanilla. A great morning or on the hand snack. This big favorite of mine
Cassidy H.
Where can I find this and about how much do they cost?