BY SAHALE SNACKS

Save On Sahale Snacks 4 Oz Almond Glazed Nuts We'Re Taking Honey-Roasted Almonds In A Brand New Direction. We Start With Whole Almonds And The Finest Orange Blossom Honey, Add Our Naturally Dried Cranberries And Top Them With Toasted Sesame Seeds And...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Maryjo G.
San Antonio, TX
Theses are good snacks to eat even for on the go they are sweet and salty so you get both flavors
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
Great product and is very delicious and doesn't make you feel bad after eating/drinking it
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
So good but there so hard on my teeth lol but they taste really good to me and I love them
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Yummy! These are so delicious! The perfect combination of salty and sweet sure to satisfy!
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
So good! They used to sell these at my job, they are kinda pricey but worth it I love them
Abby G.
I love to put this on my salads with some poppyseed dressing and Swiss cheese!
Jacqui T.
Reno, NV
These are so yummy! Sweet, savory, and salty. The perfect pairing of the 3 S's.
Lua V.
Córdoba
Son ideales para un break super saludable y esencial para estos dias de mucho ejercicio y calor. Tambien son ideales porque vienen en un embase super practico para poder llevar a la escuela, el trabajo o donde sea. Me ayudan mucho para calmar las ansias antes de salir a la pasarela
Lourdes V.
Santa Ana
Gran sabor, con un ligero sabor dulce. Me encanta comprar para llevar o tomar toda la bolsa en el bolso como un intermediario para picar cuando estoy fuera de compras. Además me encanta el hecho de que son una opción más saludable bocadillos.