BY SAHALE SNACKS

Save On Sahale Snacks 4 Oz Almond Glazed Nuts We'Re Taking Honey-Roasted Almonds In A Brand New Direction. We Start With Whole Almonds And The Finest Orange Blossom Honey, Add Our Naturally Dried Cranberries And Top Them With Toasted Sesame Seeds And...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
The bags are not big enough. These are so good. Before you know it, your stuck with an empty bag wondering what in the world just happened.
Magan L.
Vance, AL
Best bag of nuts around! The salty sweet bag is full of goodness. The dried cranberry is an added bonus to the taste of the almonds.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
Inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean, with almonds, apples, and flax seeds, tickled with date, balsamic vinegar and cayenne.
Ebony G.
Expensive but super delicious. They're addictive and hard to share. They're a perfect snack for after a long day or after a workout.
BB B.
Salem, OR
Good snack. I've even thrown them crushed onto a salad. Crunchy and sweet. I love that you can find them on Alaska airlines too.
Brittany M.
These are so delicious alone or in baking! I used these to make almond cupcakes and put them on top of each cupcake. PERFECT.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite airport snack. Super delicious and pretty healthy. I'm always happy when I can find these right before my flight!
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the flavor of these snack almonds. They make a perfect addition to lunch or toss into your bag for a mid-day snack.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
We love Sahale snacks in my house. I personally have tried many. They are not too expensive, and make fore great snacks.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
These err a good combination to a summer salad I made. Although the glazing did make the almonds a bit hard to chew on