BY SAHALE SNACKS

Save On Sahale Snacks 4 Oz Almond Glazed Nuts We'Re Taking Honey-Roasted Almonds In A Brand New Direction. We Start With Whole Almonds And The Finest Orange Blossom Honey, Add Our Naturally Dried Cranberries And Top Them With Toasted Sesame Seeds And...

Buy on Amazon
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I have to manage my weight but i am a picky eater. :) Healthy snacks used to be a problem. This is the first natural snack that i like. Just the right balance of sweet and savory. Really delicious. I tried the other flavors and I like those as well. And it's been a couple of months and I'm still not tired of eating them once a day. Awesome!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is definitely one yummy mix the glazes delicious the only thing is is there not that great for you they do have a lot of sugar because they’re obviously glazed. But the quality seems to always be there with this brand
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
The are great always fresh. The flavor is unique without hiding the nut flavor. Great for on the go. They aren’t the healthiest nut product, but a great treat. I would recommend this to others, I just wish they weren’t so
Costly.
Cathy N.
Shoreline , WA
Yum! These are really good for a snack. I like to have a small handful in the afternoon for a pick-me-up. I like that they've got a hint of sweetness, but aren't overly sugary. A nice change from plain almonds.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Christine J.
Brooklyn, NY
these are so yummy! I like to grab them on road trips. the salty/sweet combination is a winner and its almonds so it is too too bad. it can get a little sweet but everything in moderation, right?
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
These are soooo good! I love them. Never can have enough but I wish it came with more.
I love this and the blue bag with coconut shreds!
I bought these many time and I got my family and friends hooked.
This is really healthy, I also believe they are a local business in Seattle/Washington! If I'm not wrong. (I might be)
But where ever it is from, it's good!
Price is pricey but worth it. Where I am it's 5-6 dollars a bag.
Maryjane G.
S a H AL E snack almond nuts six pack is good through box they're healthy snacks snack almond nuts six pack is good through box they're healthy snacks I am a repeat customer of these items they are purchased at Whole Foods stores and target good place to perch that
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
Sahale snacks are great for an addition to a meal or just a snack to hold you over to your next meal. Not only are they good but they are packed with plenty of nutrition and protein. I, myself do not like the ones mixed with fruit but if you are okay with that mix you will love all the variety.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
These are so addicting!! Again I am a sweet and salty lover so this hits the spot I bought these at Walmart and price is affordable I have purchased this item more than once and always recommend to all my friends