Sage Spirit Incense Sage Spirit 7 Inchs Smudge Wand Incense (Sage and Copal) - 1 Unit

BY SAGE SPIRIT INCENSE

Sage Spirit Smudge Wands are made from a combination of sage, cedar sweetgrass, lavender and copal. Wrapped with 100% cotton string, each wand is considered a sacred herb used for centuries by Native Americans in the smudging ceremony. "Smudging" is the name given to the burning of these sacred herbs for the purpose of cleansing and sending out prayers. Today, people are smudging to receive the benefits known to our Native American brothers and sisters for generations. The burning of herbs for emotional, psychic, and spiritual purification is also common practice among many religious, healing, and spiritual groups. The ritual of smudging can be defined as "spiritual house cleaning." In theory, the smoke attaches itself to negative energy and as the smoke clears it takes the negative energy with it, releasing it into another space where it will be regenerated into positive energy. Common Herbs Used in Smudge Sticks: Sage / White Sage Cedar / Pine Lavender Sweet Grass Mugwort Copal Who is Smudging? Religious Groups Native Americans Healers You Can Too! Purposes of Smudging Ceremony / Ritual Cleansing / Purification Clearing / Freeing / Releasing What To Smudge Yourself Crystals Personal Objects Home / Office / Healing Space When To Smudge Yourself When your spirits are low After being around someone who is sick or depressed During meditation When in prayer see more...

• Does anybody else on here smudge? or burn sage for purity...7 Answers
  • What do you use these for, and where can I buy them??1 Answers
  • Where do I buy???1 Answers
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
Sooo, it might have not warded off my dad’s presence entirely like I hoped, but definitely helped with clearing some negative energy. Placebo affect or not, it feels like it makes a difference. This stick lasts you awhile.
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I love using sage to clear my home and myself when I meditate. Sage smells so good and this brand is amazing. I like strong smells and this is definitely a strong one. I would recommend this to anyone who is into meditating or likes using herbs and the like to help your mind ease
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
I know these are for smudging but I get them for camping. If you put one on the campfire it keeps away mosquitos and other bugs without a horrible smell. It's also a natural bug repellent so no need for nasty chemicals.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Thank the lord for this product! I have a step sister who is wicken. Unfortunately she doesn't respect the craft. She brought all kinds of spirits into my mothers house! We use this sage stick weekly to keep the negative spirits away!
Amanda M.
These are handy to have laying around all year long. I have friends that burn them for a few minutes to smell up their houses and we use them to throw in the fire pit in the summer to keep all those annoying bugs away
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
I love burning sage in my home. Usually every few months, or if something big happens in our lives. I don't know if it really does "cleanse", but I love the smell now and I just kind of made it a habit.
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
This is great for camping. It keeps all the bugs away. It has a great earthy scent! They say if you light it was wave the smoke around your house, it chases away all the bad spirits too :)
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
My mother loves incense. She uses them all over the house I personally dislike them because I love my bath & body Scented pumpkin candles
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This is just great! I love sage! it's great for numerous preventive ideas. bugs, energies, spirits, etc. I love some good smudging! ♡
susan r.
These are great for keeping mosquitos away and for cleansing the home. I also like leaving them in my linen closet.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Does anybody else on here smudge? or burn sage for purity, etc.?
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Tiene buen aroma?
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
Where can I buy this at?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
What do you use these for, and where can I buy them??
Desiree T.