Sage

by Simply Organic

Simply Organic Sage Leaf adds a piney, earthy flavor and aroma to your favorite foods. Sage leaf makes a great addition to meat dishes, stuffing and tomato sauces, and it can also be combined with butter or olive oil to make a delicious topping for breads, rolls, pastas and more

What foods can I add this to? Any dishes this makes better by adding it?
Start your review of Sage!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Great spices, you can find a variety of spices, dip mixes and much more on their website. The majority of the spice jars can range from $5-$10
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
Sage uploaded by Judy F.
This brand if I recall correctly is one of the more affordable ones at the grocery store that is very close tome (also the most expensive grocery store!). One thing to note is that you get a decent amount in each bottle of this brand, so even though it might be a few dollars more than other brands, the price/oz ends up being cheaper often. Still not as cheap as trader joes branded spices hence the -1star.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
This is absolutely great in my homemade blueberry turkey sausage I make! Great brand and a great product.
Jessica B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Good quality & flavor. Simply Organic does it again! I would recommend this spice to anyone.
Dasha R.
Charlotte, NC
I used this the other day to make chicken noodle soup. It added a lot of flavor without putting weird textures into it. I would recommend it, plus with it being organic you know it's good to add.
Molly W.
Bradenton, FL
All of the spices in this line are incredible! Well-made packaging and beautiful in any cabinet.