BY SAGAFORM

Set of two hand blown champagne glasses with blue and orange stems. Each glass holds 6 1/8-ounces and measures 7 1/2" tall. Handwash see more...

• How much do these glasses cost? and is it only two ?1 Answers
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love the look of these Champagne glasses! I get compliments on these all of the time. Adding a fun flare to social gatherings, my friends and family are always impressed and want to know where I got these super cool glasses.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Bought these for some friends who were recently married as everyone gets the same dumb Mikasa or Waterford crystal glasses which are horrible for day to day use as you always feel like you're going to break them and have to hand wash them.
Tiffany S.
I love this brand. We have several of the products. They don't break in the dish washer and it is amazing! I would love to find these to add to our collection!
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
I love the look and style of these, These look cute but wouldn't it tip over because of the bottom? Would have to be very carful..
Rose G.
These are super cute! I have regular Champagne glasses but these top the ones I have. Love the colors it is very different
Joan D.
I like how they tried to design it different, but I do not like the style. I also don't like the colors.
Lauren P.
So stunning and unique. Would be a great wedding present. Good quality! Plus these are a good sized champagne glass.
Ziphora D.
Stylish, worth the price, keeps beverages cold, dishwasher safe. Would recommend to anyone.
Meghan H.
Langhorne, PA
What a fun twist on a champagne glass. Perfect for a night of toasting with the girls!
mia s.
These glasses are gorgeous perfect to decorate your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
How much do these glasses cost? and is it only two ?