BY SAGAFORM

Set of four hand blown martini glasses with blue and green colored bases. Each glass holds 5-ounces and measures 3 1/4" tall. Handwash see more...

• "They are so easy to store they don't take up much space at all." in 1 review
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
These are such pretty glasses. What I like best about them is that when you make a martini, the glass is more stable than the thin stemmed type so you spill a lot less when carrying it to a guest.
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
Love these cool and unique martini glasses ! My friends enjoy drinking their martini's in them and so do i. They are so easy to store they don't take up much space at all. They're great !!
Heather F.
Lafayette, IN
I don't like the feel of the glasses too thin they should have gone with a more rough material for the glass. not so thin and a little more bulky
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Perfect for dinner parties. The differing colors are a plus so you don't get your glasses mixed up. Super cute!
Dayana L.
These are so cute and the perfect Size for a martini. I'll be sure to make martinis next time my girls come over ! Woohoo!
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
These glasses are gorgeous. Great for hosting a party. I can't wait to get some for my next party.
Charlene C.
Ohh..these look so cute...I don't really drink..but its nice for decorations..
Ashley T.
Westbury, NY
I love them, so convenient and leaves much room when u store them
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love the style of these Martini glasses! They're unique and something I've never seen before. They are also designed well for serving and walking with a full drink. They look beautiful sitting on my dining room table or in my cupboard stacked neatly. I definitely recommend these.
Allessandra B.
I love these! they're adorable! And it's so easy to differentiate each person's cup! They have a good weight to them too!
Rebecca B.