BY SAGAFORM

This set of 4, 12 3/4-ounce Juicy drink glasses are stylish and fun with the fruity decal design. Perfect for summer parties, serving juice, ice tea or even mojitos. Designed by Lotta Odelius, her style is clean, yet playful, with roots in Scandinavian design. see more...

• These are adorable, I can just picture having a nice glass of lem...1 Answers
  • Do they ship to the U.S.?1 Answers
  • Who would spend $23 on a cup?2 Answers
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
These are fun looking glasses. I love the pop of color and design. They give your kitchen a modern feel and they have warm colors to use in the fall/winter season.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These glasses are so cute.And they are made well so it would be hard to break one of these glasses.It just makes drinking juice more fun!
Jasmine N.
Norwalk, CA
Very pretty for when having a family get together. Like the colors, but not love it. Wish they offered a variety of colors.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Good quality glasses and also pretty colors.These are very similar to a set my aunt owned when I was a child.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this product!!! It is soooo cute and retro looking! Decent price as well!
Summer H.
These are really cute. I love the floral pattern and the color. I would definitely buy these.
melissa b.
These are so cute!! I would love to have these they are so cute and the different looking.
Shannon B.
These are so cute!!! Fun and cute glasses are sometimes hard to find perfect for summer
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am so in love with this cup. The colors, design and everything. I would totally use.
Brenda V.
Absolutely adore i gave these to a friend as a house warming gift and she loved them !
Mahvesh M.
What color would you buy ? Blue , green or red ?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who would spend $23 on a cup?
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
These are adorable, I can just picture having a nice glass of lemonade while sitting on the porch in the summer. Where can I find these?
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do they ship to the U.S.?