BY SAGAFORM

This set of 4, 12 3/4-ounce Juicy drink glasses are stylish and fun with the fruity decal design. Perfect for summer parties, serving juice, ice tea or even mojitos. Designed by Lotta Odelius, her style is clean, yet playful, with roots in Scandinavian design. see more...

• These are adorable, I can just picture having a nice glass of lem...1 Answers
  • Do they ship to the U.S.?1 Answers
  • Who would spend $23 on a cup?2 Answers
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
These are fun looking glasses. I love the pop of color and design. They give your kitchen a modern feel and they have warm colors to use in the fall/winter season.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These glasses are so cute.And they are made well so it would be hard to break one of these glasses.It just makes drinking juice more fun!
Jasmine N.
Norwalk, CA
Very pretty for when having a family get together. Like the colors, but not love it. Wish they offered a variety of colors.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this product!!! It is soooo cute and retro looking! Decent price as well!
Summer H.
These are really cute. I love the floral pattern and the color. I would definitely buy these.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Decorator Expert
Good quality glasses and also pretty colors.These are very similar to a set my aunt owned when I was a child.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert
I am so in love with this cup. The colors, design and everything. I would totally use.
Brenda V.
Absolutely adore i gave these to a friend as a house warming gift and she loved them !
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
These would look great for a bed and breakfast! I would so use them if i owned one.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super cute!! They go any warm pattern or theme that you have going in your home!
Mahvesh M.
What color would you buy ? Blue , green or red ?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who would spend $23 on a cup?
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert
Do they ship to the U.S.?
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
These are adorable, I can just picture having a nice glass of lemonade while sitting on the porch in the summer. Where can I find these?