BY SAGAFORM

Perfect for storing and serving your favorite olive oil or vinegar. Made of glass with a silicone stopper and an easy pourer; you may need two. see more...

• It looks short and chunky. Does it hold a good amount?2 Answers
  • "And easy way to add a splash of color to your kitchen." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this for his soy sauce and for his steak marinades." in 1 review
Liz V.
Shelton, CT
I always keep my oil in one of these. they're so cute, and look much better sitting on the counter than a bottle. This one is especially handy because it has a no-drip lip, and tends to be a little less messy than some of the other brands I've encountered. I'd recommend.
Laura C.
Jacksonville
I love the simply and sleek design. No matter what you have inside, it looks great sitting on the table or counter. And easy way to add a splash of color to your kitchen. I like to put oil and herbs in mine. However, for the size I think it's a bit high priced.
Amber S.
Sagaform Oil or Vinegar Glass Bottle with Silicone Stopper with Pourer is a must In every real kitchen. I must have two of them one for my favorite Olive oil and Balsamic vinger.They are just the right size as for counter space.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
My husband uses this for his soy sauce and for his steak marinades. It's so cute I don't even mind it being on the table. So sleek and beautiful. The price is too much though.
Kate  H.
I bought this for my mother for christmas last year not because she needed a container for oil but because the simple and sleek design of it.
Iv P.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for oil. It is a pretty glass. There is no need to show the big bottles that oil comes in, especially the vegetable oil.
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
I have couple of these and they work great for me, also they just make my kitchen look a lot nicer ;)
Rebecca D.
I have a few of these and they are so great to keep herb 🌿 or chile infused oils because it's just small enough to try different infusions of oils for cooking and dipping
himalay c.
Me gusta mucho en la mesa se ve Precioso y elegante quiera uno es el mío se me extravió 😓 quisiera uno esa lindo
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
It looks short and chunky. Does it hold a good amount?