BY SAGAFORM

Sagaform products are crafted from innovated materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Sip your drinks in style with this set of 4 colorful martini glasses. Each glass is hand blown with have the added touch of color at the base.  see more...

• Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasse...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Phy...5 Answers
  • "These are made very well and have great colors." in 1 review
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Very cute glasses. Works great and the material is very good . The price is very reasonable . I have 2 sets of these for whenever we have company over
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are made very well and have great colors. I have a set that I use for desserts, fruit and yogurt.
Darceigh S.
These are so much fun! They look like a party straight out of the box. I love the colors that really pop!
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are adorable and great for a get together party and really cool to mis your drinking and have a good time with all of your friends
bree w.
Nashua, NH
They are so stylish and comfy to hold and colourful too while drinking a martini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke K.
Knoxville, TN
How adorable are these martini glasses! They are stylish, and comfortable to hold while sipping the perfect martini!
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physical stores? Thanks! I love how they look.
Meghan M.
Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses, and want to find some cute, but quality ones.