BY SAGAFORM

Sagaform products are crafted from innovated materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Sip your drinks in style with this set of 4 colorful martini glasses. Each glass is hand blown with have the added touch of color at the base.  see more...

• Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses,...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physi...5 Answers
  • "These are made very well and have great colors." in 1 review
Angela C.
Angela C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love.love.love them...great for a party or just a night in....love colored glass
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are made very well and have great colors. I have a set that I use for desserts, fruit and yogurt.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
These are so much fun! They look like a party straight out of the box. I love the colors that really pop!
Tami S.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
These are really cute. Not just for martinis or cocktails they are perfect for desserts or appetizers
Maria a.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Very cute glasses. Works great and the material is very good . The price is very reasonable . I have 2 sets of these for whenever we have company over
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Knoxville, TN
How adorable are these martini glasses! They are stylish, and comfortable to hold while sipping the perfect martini!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physical stores? Thanks! I love how they look.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses, and want to find some cute, but quality ones.