BY SAGAFORM

Sagaform products are crafted from innovated materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Sip your drinks in style with this set of 4 colorful martini glasses. Each glass is hand blown with have the added touch of color at the base.  see more...

• Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses,...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physi...5 Answers
  • "These are made very well and have great colors." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Chiefland, FL
Awesome thanks this is awesome and I can't stop thinking about it it is awesome
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Middletown , Ohio
Theses are so cute I would love to have these !!! There so little & cute !!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are adorable and great for a get together party and really cool to mis your drinking and have a good time with all of your friends
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love all the stuff from this brand these are super cute and they have so many colors
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
These are beautiful and I love the vibrant colors. So different in the shape as well
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Berwyn, IL
I used these for a Fiesta themed party and everyone fell in love with them!
Got many compliments for the colors
bree w.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
They are so stylish and comfy to hold and colourful too while drinking a martini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Love my set. Got it online. Have them out and ready to use for company! Great product!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I love the colors and style. They are unique and bring some flair to any party you may host.
Jane R.
Jane R.
Omg they are so adorable. They also would make a table pop with style. I would definitely buy these cute little glasses
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physical stores? Thanks! I love how they look.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses, and want to find some cute, but quality ones.