BY SAGAFORM

Sagaform products are crafted from innovated materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Sip your drinks in style with this set of 4 colorful martini glasses. Each glass is hand blown with have the added touch of color at the base.  see more...

• Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasse...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Phy...5 Answers
  • "These are made very well and have great colors." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Chiefland, FL
Awesome thanks this is awesome and I can't stop thinking about it it is awesome
Destiny M.
Middletown , Ohio
Theses are so cute I would love to have these !!! There so little & cute !!
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Very cute glasses. Works great and the material is very good . The price is very reasonable . I have 2 sets of these for whenever we have company over
Jane R.
Omg they are so adorable. They also would make a table pop with style. I would definitely buy these cute little glasses
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are adorable and great for a get together party and really cool to mis your drinking and have a good time with all of your friends
Mayra G.
Berwyn, IL
I used these for a Fiesta themed party and everyone fell in love with them!
Got many compliments for the colors
Darceigh S.
These are so much fun! They look like a party straight out of the box. I love the colors that really pop!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
These are really cute. Not just for martinis or cocktails they are perfect for desserts or appetizers
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I love the colors and style. They are unique and bring some flair to any party you may host.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love all the stuff from this brand these are super cute and they have so many colors
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Where can I find this brand? Anyone know what stores sell it. Physical stores? Thanks! I love how they look.
Meghan M.
Are these a quality product? I'm in the market for martini glasses, and want to find some cute, but quality ones.