Sagaform Glass Water Bottle with Stopper

by Sagaform

Beautiful & Functional Sagaform products are crafted from innovative materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Beautiful and functional, each piece in  the Sagaform Bar series is a conversation piece.

This caught my eye..but where do I buy it?I have read all the comments, and to the ones that mentioned not easy to clean..Have you tried baking soda and vinegar mixed in water? Then use a baby bottle brush if there are hard to reach stains.
Does this come in only one size? Such as 16oz, 24oz, 32oz.. etc? Also, is it a heavy bottle?
I've only been able to find this online. Do they sell these in stores anywhere?
Start your review of Sagaform Glass Water Bottle with Stopper!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Amazon
GLASS WATER-BOTTLES ALL THE WAY! They are so much better for you and the environment. They are less likely to have toxic chemicals that plastic bottles do and less likely to harvest bacteria. I would recommend. The only downside is you must be careful not to break them.
It is as fragile, as it is beautiful. I've gone through three of these The caps definitely need improvement as they don't really seal. The shape of the bottles mouth can vary greatly and there's never a guaranteed seal. Two have broken caps and one shattered into a million pieces. This is designed for display and mostly like not for every day use. You can tell that this is hand made, which has its own merits. Not particularly but either, lack in the quality of materials or manufacturing experience/method provides a faulty product in my honest opinion. I've put much thought into using a wine bottle stopper as a new cap but I'd probably form a hair line crack on the bottle. Maybe flower vases - that's what they really are.
Gilbert, MN
I love this water bottle! It keeps my water cold literally all day and all night when I have it in my room before bed. The price of this was pretty cheap also. I for sure will recommend this to a friend.
Killeen, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
I loved the large size of this bottle, (I've had a really hard time finding a glass water bottle in general) but the glass was so thin that it only lasted a couple of weeks before I broke it. If the glass was a little bit thicker it would be better!
I actually got this a few days ago as a gift from my mom! She definitely knows me so well I love everything about it and since I'm pregnant drinking water is just so much "fun" now, and it's awesome for during the night I fill it up and it lasts me all through the night!
El Paso, TX
Really love the way this looks. Its not only pretty but it has a use too. I recently read an article that suggests that we should drink water out of glass to get the molecules moving.
Rochester, MI
This is a really cute and fancy concept if you are having people over for dinner and want to keep water on the table. Or you can carry it around and hydrate in style :)
Such a beautiful water bottle, and since its made of glass its carcinogen free, even if it sits in the sunshine. The glass makes such a beautiful design statement
My sister in law has this bottle and I used it last week. I was pretty scared to break it up it seemed pretty solid. Just kind of wished it was a little bigger!
Cottonwood, AZ
This is so cute :0 I love the glass because you can always keep glass, unlike plastic were you still have to throw them away periodically
Ask a question to the Influenster community...