Sagaform Fondue set for 6

by Sagaform

Beautiful & Functional Sagaform products are crafted from innovative materials to form collections designed for everyday use.  Beautiful and functional, each piece in  the Sagaform Bar series is a conversation piece.

Does this have an outlet plug or how does it heat up?
I've always wanted to buy one of these. Do they work? Are they easy to clean? Where can you get one?
Start your review of Sagaform Fondue set for 6!
How would you rate this product?
Hayward , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you like fondue this is the set for you. Sagaform has this updated sleek looking set that works really well. My family loves to create the hearty fondue with cheese and all the fixings and we also love to create the dessert version with chocolate. My favorite sides to dip for the dessert version are marshmallows, pretzels and every kind of fruit you can think of. If you've never fondued you should try it you might become a huge fan!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
A fondue set--i think--offers the most fun, sexy and flirty sit down eating session! you can easily go for a cheesy fondue appetizer or you can use chocolate and fruits! a fondue set offers a fun time for a family or for a dinner for two! this fondue set is sleek, modern and easy to work with.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
I love having fondu parties with my sorority sisters! We get together and laugh over delicious fondu and this is the perfect way to do it!!
Big Lake, MN
Very chic silver finish, a lot of room for more than one person to dip their appetizer in. Always a fun night when the fondue set gets out!
Albertville, AL
Its a high quality fondue set! Lots cheaper than going directly to the melting pot or other restaurants to eat with such high prices.
Maumelle, AR
I love our fondue pot, but it does not have much use other than the occasional cheese and wine or fruit and chocolate night!
Trenton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Beautiful set, great conversation starter and bar accessory. honestly it does not get much use, but I do love fondue.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
I have never owned a fondue set, but Ive heard great things about this particular one, and thinking about buying!
No Special Diet
Who doesn't love fondue. My in laws use theres all the time. Great for family get togethers and appetizers.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Absolutely loved. It's smiple to put together and easy to clean. It's a must have for dinner parties!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...