GroceryFrozen FoodsSaffron Road
Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets

Saffron Road Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets

by Saffron Road

Saffron Road™ Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets.
Gluten free.
Humanely raised÷ chickens.
World cuisine.
All natural.
Chickens raised without antibiotics.
Whole breast meat pieces mildly seasoned with authentic tandoori seasoning.
Certified* Halal cuisine.
M, IFANCA Certified®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free® by GFCO.**
Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Microwaveable.
Fully cooked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saffron Road Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets!
Kristen M.
I always pick these up when I see them on sale because they’re so easy to make and taste great with just the right amount of spice. They’re healthier than other types of nuggets out there with less additives.
Zac U.
Savannah, TX
Great tasting and super healthy product! Extremely easy to prepare, but you’d definitely think it was take-out from a nice Middle Eastern cafe. Oh, and the price is so reasonable! Would most definitely purchase again.
Simran S.
I love this company’s dishes! Unlike other companies that tend to lose flavor in their frozen products, these taste amazing; almost like they are freshly made. I do think they tend to be a bit pricey, however it is totally worth the price in my opinion.
Nadhira S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really tasty! A great alternative to the usual chicken nuggets. I would definitely recommend if you’re into Indian food or would like to try something new.
Kayla S.
Tooele, UT
A bit spicier than i like. I also prefer other flavors of this brand. The texture of the chicken was not mush. That was a huge plus! The rice was not mushy like most other rices I've had with other brands. The sauce was on point with bold flavors. I have Celiac Disease and this brand in general is my go to favorite.
Melissa B.
ORLANDO, FL
Delicious! I’m a big fan of the full flavor of Saffron Road products and that most are gluten free! The meat doesn’t taste weird and chewy like other frozen brands I’ve had before. When I worked in an office this was my go-to brand for lunch in a pinch!
Chris S.
DENVER, CO
Saffron Road makes some pretty great frozen Indian meals. Definitely not a strong substitute for going to your favorite Indian restaurant but they do satisfy some of the noms.

Looking for your answer?