Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas Falafel

by Saffron Road

Saffron Road™ Falafel Crunchy Chickpeas.

Made with organic chickpeas.

Verified non GMO.

World cuisine.

Good source of protein.

Gluten free.

Wholesome chickpeas seasoned with traditional middle eastern spices.

Made with organic chick peas.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

IFANCA certified.

Certified GF® gluten free by GFCO.

So is this to make falafel or is it a snack?
Start your review of Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas Falafel!
2 years agoFairfield, ME
These are so, so good! I found them at TJ Maxx, and loving falafel, I snapped them up, and I wish I had gotten a second bag, because these are the perfect crunchy, healthy snack with tons of fiber and protein. I wish my regular store carried these because I would buy them all the time!
4 years agoElma, NY
These are top notch! I totally love to snack on these at work. They're a great protein boost with awesome flavors to pick from. Much better than potato chips, but you still get that crunch!
3 years agoRichmond, VA
Tastes absolutely fantastic! Honestly didn't think I liked chickpeas until I tasted these. Can top them on many items and very addicted to eat by itself.
2 years agoGreen Bay, WI
Very yummy food product. The spices are just right and I love the crunch! I think the snack concept idea is spot on!
a year agoHalifax, NS
My favourite flavour of chick peas. Very tasty, healthy, and filling!! They are the perfect snack. A little on the expensive side, but you can usually find them at winners for a lower price! Definitely recommend trying them.
a year ago
These are delicious and packed with protein! The perfect snack when on the go or even to toss into a salad!