Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas Bombay Spice

by Saffron Road

Saffron Road™ Bombay Spice Crunchy Chickpeas.

Made with organic chickpeas.

Verified non GMO.

World cuisine.

Good source of protein.

Gluten free.

Wholesome chickpeas seasoned with exotic Bombay spices.

Made with organic chick peas.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

IFANCA certified.

GF® certified gluten free by GFCO.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas Bombay Spice!
a month agoOrlando, FL
Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas Bombay Spice uploaded by Holly K.
These are such a nice treat. I reach for these when I have that ‘I need a salty snack’ attack feeling. The chickpeas are a crisp (but not too hard) bite to them and a lovely spice (stronger cumin and coriander than the noted ginger). To myself they aren’t ‘hot’ spicy but to those sensitive they might pack a little punch. I purchased them for about $3 which I think is a good price for what you get. Give them a try, you might fall in love with them like I have 🥰!
2 years agoWilliamston , MI
These are so good! I was looking for a healthier snack and came across these and I'm so glad I did. They're spicy without being overwhelming and the chickpeas are roasted just right so they're nice and crunchy but not too hard. They do have added sugar buts it's not too bad. Overall a great snack to keep around.