Saffron Road Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice uploaded by Himali B.

BY SAFFRON ROAD #83 in Rice

Saffron Road™Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice.
Certified Humane® Chicken.
Halal cuisine.
100% vegetarian fed chicken.
All natural.
Chickens raised without antibiotics.
Roasted white meat chicken simmered with tandoori spices in a robust, creamy tomato sauce.
Certified* Halal cuisine.
Heat level, medium
M, IFANCA certified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-34624.
Certified GF Gluten-Free® by GFCO**.
Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. see more...

• I know that I can buy these at Kroger but where else sell...3 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This is one of most flavourful and tastiest forzen meal that I have ever had. Its takes only 6 minutes to prepare this meal. The quantity of rice, gravy and chicken pieces is quiet adequate. Its medium spicy nothing overpowering. The flavours are great, this meal is quiet good coming as close as it can, to the home-cooked or restaurant quality chicken tikka masala. I really enjoyed this meal a lot. I bought this from King Soopers and will definitely but it again. I recommend this to people who love Indian Food. You must give it a try !
Christina B.
Tulsa
Solid microwave meal. The flavors are great and there's a decent amount of meat in the dish. I've tried pretty much every microwave Tikka I can find and this is one of the best. They're typically about $5 and you can't get okay Indian food for that here. I'll keep buying them.
Logann P.
For a microwave meal this is spot on! Love the little spice they added and that the rice and chicken are separated so I can mix them if I want. Good value for the buy and am obsessed with the product!
Heather E.
I can happily give Saffron Road's Tikka Masala five stars! It was sooooo yummy and reminded me of the authentic Indian buffet I used to go to back home. It's flavorful and rich; I found it to be the perfect serving size too! I recommend putting it in a bowl though so you can truly mix it! I also love that you don't have to question the ingredients at all! Such a good find!
Danielle G.
For a frozen meal, I'm very impressed. The chicken was phenomenal. Not at all chewy or tough. The flavor was very good. Not very spicy. And the sauce was thin (not cream based). It's satisfied my crave for tikka masala, but wasn't everything I was hoping for.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I wasn't a fan of this frozen entrée. I don't really eat Indian food so I might not be the best person to write a review. I wasn't a fan of the sauce, chicken tasted blah. The rice wasn't bad, I could tolerate it. All in all, if you love Indian food I'm sure you'll enjoy it. But it just wasn't for me, personally.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
I really wanted to like this but as soon as I heated it up it tje rice was too soggy to eat. I tried to mix it with the sauce but it just made it worse.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Saffron Road's Tikka Masala is amazing. The chicken is tender and the sauce is rich and complex. It's delicious.
Heather E.
I know that I can buy these at Kroger but where else sells them? Please help as Kroger doesn't always have a variety!