Saffron Road Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles uploaded by Tara L.

Saffron Road Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles

Saffron Road™All Natural Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles.
Certified Humane® chicken+.
100% vegetarian fed chicken.
Gluten free recipe and with longer rice noodles.
Halal cuisine.
Chickens raised without antibiotics.
Roasted white meat chicken simmered with carrots and scallions in an exotic peanut sauce.
Certified* halal cuisine.
Medium heat level.
*Ifanca certified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-33967.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.
Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. see more...

• I've never had this flavor from this brand. Is it spicy?2 Answers
China W.
Pretty darn tasty! Almost as good as takeout! I typically stay away from microwave pad thai meals because I feel like I can get a better version from my local thai restaurant for only a little bit more money, but this one I received for free from the company during a taste test. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the ingredients (especially the chicken!). I would definitely buy this again to have pad thai at lunch and save some money over takeout!
Tara L.
Literally the best Pad Thai ever on this planet even though it's so pricey like $5.49 the best lunch ever. Got this at my local Whole Foods Market last night and I am having it for lunch :) Deliciousness, Tasty you just want to eat more.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Pretty tasty option if you like pad Thai but can't always get out to the nearest Thai restaurant! Good flavor and nice mix of veggies to noodles. My only complaint is that for the price you don't get a huge portion of food.
Teresa S.
This pad Thai was awesome! It's just the right balance of flavor, and way more than I expected for the under $4.00 price point at Lowe's Foods. I am very happy that I bought it!
Stacey M.
This entree is beyond incredible! It's got a great spicy peanut flavor, but it's just the right combination of sweet and hot. I would buy this over and over! So delicious!
Bebe B.
Got it for around $5.50 at Whole Foods.
The noodles are so delicious!!! A spicy peanut sauce that satisfied me FOODGASM!!!

If you love Thai Food TRY THIS 😘🙌
R C.
This is such a tasty entrees that is all natural. I would recommend this to anyone.
Genesis P.
Bastante maldito sabroso! Casi tan bueno como para llevar! Normalmente me alojo de microondas almohadas comidas tailandesas porque me siento como puedo conseguir una mejor versión de mi restaurante tailandés local por sólo un poco más dinero, pero éste que recibí gratis de la empresa durante una prueba de sabor. Me sorprendió gratamente la calidad de los ingredientes (especialmente el pollo!). Sin duda comprar este nuevo para tener pad tailandés en el almuerzo y ahorrar algo de dinero para llevar!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
These are pretty good. Nothing special about them. The price point is reasonable, but just like all microwave meals it's not enough
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
I've never had this flavor from this brand. Is it spicy?