Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesSaffron Road
Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles

Saffron Road Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles

by Saffron Road

Saffron Road™All Natural Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles.
Certified Humane® chicken+.
100% vegetarian fed chicken.
New.
Gluten free recipe and with longer rice noodles.
Halal cuisine.
Chickens raised without antibiotics.
Roasted white meat chicken simmered with carrots and scallions in an exotic peanut sauce.
Certified* halal cuisine.
Medium heat level.
M®.
*Ifanca certified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-33967.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.
Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.

I've never had this flavor from this brand. Is it spicy?
Start your review of Saffron Road Chicken Pad Thai With Rice Noodles!
Emily B.
Joelton, TN
Pretty tasty option if you like pad Thai but can't always get out to the nearest Thai restaurant! Good flavor and nice mix of veggies to noodles. My only complaint is that for the price you don't get a huge portion of food.
Bebe B.
Got it for around $5.50 at Whole Foods. The noodles are so delicious!!! A spicy peanut sauce that satisfied me FOODGASM!!! If you love Thai Food TRY THIS 😘🙌
Teresa S.
This pad Thai was awesome! It's just the right balance of flavor, and way more than I expected for the under $4.00 price point at Lowe's Foods. I am very happy that I bought it!
Momo P.
Frisco, TX
I came here as quick as I could to rate this because its that good!! The flavor for these frozen meals especially this one is incredible. I love them. And Im a picky eater with a developed palette. I usually prefer home cooked, as Im hard to impress. This was so good even my toddler partake in it. I want to get more asap. Out of all of them, the pad thai and the butter chicken are my favorite. The meat could be better, some of them are a bit gummy, but usually the rest are perfect. Its also the perfect size to fill you up.
Sarah T.
Grandville, MI
I always make sure my freezer is stocked with this. This pad Thai is better than many I've had a restaurants. It's SO tasty and you get a good amount of food too.
Emma H.
Portage, MI
Wow! Can’t believe this flavor came out of the freezer. Definitely the best tasting frozen dish I’ve ever had! Don’t skip this one- especially if you live in an area that doesn’t have any good Thai food. 10/10 will be buying again and again!
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It tasted like take out-level pad Thai. The chicken was good and not questionable at all like I find in other frozen food meals. It had a good amount of heat and didn’t require any extra steps to prepare. Yummy!
China W.
Pretty darn tasty! Almost as good as takeout! I typically stay away from microwave pad thai meals because I feel like I can get a better version from my local thai restaurant for only a little bit more money, but this one I received for free from the company during a taste test. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the ingredients (especially the chicken!). I would definitely buy this again to have pad thai at lunch and save some money over takeout!
Stacey M.
This entree is beyond incredible! It's got a great spicy peanut flavor, but it's just the right combination of sweet and hot. I would buy this over and over! So delicious!
R C.
This is such a tasty entrees that is all natural. I would recommend this to anyone.