BY SAFEWAY

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Liset S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it 😊😊forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
I am a family nurse practitioner and these are surprisingly accurate. I do NOT recommend any of the wrist varieties. It is also very important that the cuff is the appropriate size for the arms. If you have large arms, buy a beggar arm cuff.
Julia W.
I am not sure what this one is but if it is for a Safeway grocery store then it is a good deal. I always have a good experience at Safeway even if it is located in an unsavory area.
Aimeeh L.
This brand is very reliable, and we even used this in the hospital in checking the patients' blood pressure when I was still working. It is easy to use and gives the accurate BP! :)
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5 stars
Mari R.
Tucson
It’s ok. Not very accurate. I prefer to do them manually but for any emergencies this one works good
Gladis T.
This product I would recommend because it not expensive. It is better compared to other products.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!
Yenifér C.
This orom brand monitor is very good, it offers quality, precision and ease of use, and well, it turned out to be very easy to use, whether you are looking for a digital tensiometer and many more you will find it!