Safeway

by Safeway

What was your best buy for #Thanksgiving? I landed a #17.2 Turkey for $7.95 from Safeway 👏👏
It’s been a while since I had a baby (10 years) but I fell in love with the brand mom2mom diapers & formula. Is this still a thing? I used to get them from Safeway [product:safeway]
Safeway Last time brought from it ?
Start your review of Safeway!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
my favorite grocery store they have everything and good prices i would go every day and it was open 24/7 which is amazing i would go at all timesin reviews
Toni T.
Safeway uploaded by Toni T.
Safeway is my go to grocer. They have a Signature Select Nuts & Grain bread that my husband LOVES! He won’t use anything else for his sandwiches 😆 The vegetables are very good but their fruit often has no taste, so I buy that at a local farmers market. The main drawback is that Safeway’s prices are high!
jyotsna V.
SantaClara
Safeway uploaded by jyotsna V.
Love love love how crunchy and not so grainy these chips are. They remain fresh and are very restaurant style. Fully recommend
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Safeway uploaded by Ashley S.
Safeway uploaded by Ashley S.
Love Safeway. Always great produce and they ussually have some decent deals. You might pay a little more for some things, so best to get extra of a product when you see it's on sale or a special deal. Their line of products, Signature Select is always quality. They have a garlic lover's salsa (see my pics) and it is addicting. If you are a huge fan of garlic, you will love it!
Tatenda S.
Roseville, CA
Safeway store is the best number one store.I would recommended to people to shop there because their prices are very cheap.
Dana T.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Safeway is my two stops and done kinda place, there produce is great I just wish they had a better variety of fruit n veg, and organic soap. Besides soap and more fruit and veg the store is pretty on point. I love the app that clips coupons and there reward program.
Cynthia F.
I love safeway. Its honestly the only store i go to when i need to buy groceries. I love that it’s a super clean store and always is stocked well. I also love that it’s super convinient and organized whenever i am looking for an item.
Kalee P.
Just started shopping at Safeway over the past few months. I love the personalized deals based on what I buy, but if you don't have a coupon, it tends to be a bit expensive compared to other stores.
Tara A.
Safeway uploaded by Tara A.
Shopping at Safeway is simple. The locations in my city tend to be more accessible than some other grocery chains. I enjoy the Safeway app and Just 4 U rewards the most of any grocer!
S. A.
Safeway is my closest grocery store so I end up using them for grocery staples regularly. I do enjoy their fresh bakery breads and sweets however, they are not consistent in quality or taste from store to store. So be aware if you shop at different Safeways. I still shop at other grocery stores (Trader Joes, Whole Foods, etc.) to supplement with items not sold at Safeway.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Una tienda donde encuentra especiales para todo comida ,platillos echos,platos y vasos desechables
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
il y a 10 mois
Katelyn W. il y a 10 mois
That’s awesome!! I used ibotta and got a free one. Only 3 pounds Though I believe. I’ve never heard of Safeway before.
Brittneé D.
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Kinzz P. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, I never heard of that brand. I normally use huggies brand diaper and wipes. Me and my baby is happy and comfortable of using it.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 4 ans
Safeway Last time brought from it ?
Tara A. il y a 4 mois
Safeway app is great for shopping deals and store navigation!