Safeway uploaded by Hanna M.Safeway uploaded by Hanna M.Safeway uploaded by Brittany W.

BY SAFEWAY

• Safeway Last time brought from it ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone won anything from the Monopoly game yet? I hav...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Safeway app on the iPhone or used th...3 Answers
Safeway
  • "my favorite grocery store they have everything and good prices i would go every day and it was open 24/7 which is amazing i would go at all times" in 3 reviews
keiana G.
Portland, OR
I love Safeway brand. Safeway is just a great store you can find just about anything there some things are a little over prices things you just shouldn't buy there like makeup and body washes just because if your on a budget items like that at Safeway can get really spendy.. But food the quality is always the best even there Safeway brand quality is great qaulity I like to know the fruits and vegetables that j am feeding my family are fresh and come from a good source sa fee way is reliable in that sense. Also there meet department the butcher's and seafood guys are always so nice and accommodating to whatever you need. That's important!
Rebecca F.
I have a membership card with Safeway and I live very close to 1 so I grocery shop there all the time I get everything from fresh produce Meats dry canned goods and even birthday cakes from Safeway they always have fresh produce and their meat selection can be skimpy sometimes but you just have to know when to come in to get the best cuts I love the rewards program that they offer and the weekly deals.
Arielle D.
Livermore , CA
I love Safeway. When I moved across the country one of the things I missed the most was the familiarity and space offered at Safeway. They are normally setup the same so whether or not I'm at my local Safeway or one not near my own home I can easily find what I need. And if I can't locate something, the super friendly staff will help me locate those hard (or not-so-hard) to find items.
Gabby H.
I love Safeway! The produce is awesome and they have a wide selection. Don't even get me started on the bakery! Thier cakes are wonderful and moist. They have almost everything you need. A little pricey but you get what you pay for as far as produce is concerned. I'm also a big fan of the ready made soups and deli food..Easy and quick dinner when you're in a bind!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Safeway is so overpriced, it is ridiculous. The store that I go to regularly has clueless staff working the registers and bakery department. They do have good "to-go" food, like Chinese, sandwiches, soups, chicken, and salads. I go there a lot just because of convenience, but I prefer to go to Wal-Mart for groceries because I pay 3x as much at Safeway for the same thing. I do like their Safeway app "Just4U". You can rack up a bunch of savings on items you preselect before purchasing them. And I also like to use my WIC checks there because then my fuel rewards skyrocket. So while they are outrageously priced, you actually make out well when it comes to the fuel rewards. You can get like $1.00 off per gallon of gas at their gas station, and their gas isn't bad.
Heather T.
Went to Safeway’s for the holidays and was surprised to see a) amazing prices (better with coupons), b) a more expansive natural/organic selection than before and, c) tons of private label merchandise that worked well and cost less. Love the gas discounts and selection but hate going during rush hours (when lines can get insane).
Emily M.
Dont ever shop here between 5-7. There's no checkers because the company continually cuts their hours. Most of the time r2he employees look miserable and theyre definitely on the higher end of grocery prices. That being said, they have a lot of coupons and options to purchase. I like going for sandwiches or the hot bar.
Ritika R.
Love that it’s open pretty late and it’s also very conveniently located right near my house so I can walk there when I run out of any ingredients. Only downside is that it is more on the expensive side. For example, avocados are about $2 each, while at other stores like Trader Joe’s you can get them for around $1.30.
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
They always have a wide variety of items. Safeway is where I do the majority of my grocery shopping or I do their delivery. They could try to keep their shelves stocked better after big sales. Yes I do recommend shopping there, but later in the day or day after a sale can be difficult because everything you want may not be on the shelves.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Hands-down the best Safeway I ever bought I don’t think I could ever buy another Safeway so this one will always be the most dear to my heart.When considering buying other supermarket chains it is important to consider which one has the most heart and this one wins. 10 out of 10 would buy again
Claire P.
Has anyone won anything from the Monopoly game yet? I haven't, but I'm very close for a lot of the prizes!
Tara M.
Has anyone tried the Safeway app on the iPhone or used the digital coupons? I was just wondering if it has some good deals or not and is easy enough to use? Thanks!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Safeway Last time brought from it ?