BY SAFETY 1ST

Gently Soothes Baby with Moisture-Rich Air Hopsital s Choice® ~ Tested & Approved. Top Registry Pick. Filterless Design. Quiet Operation. Variable Cool Mist Control. Two 360° Mist Outlets. Easy-Fill Tanks for 12 Hours of Nursery Coverage. Auto Shut-Off 544-1108. see more...

Brittany M.
Originally purchased a few years ago for our daughter when she was on oxygen at night. The dry air really gave her sore nose and throat as well as a very stuffy nose. This helped her immensely. I lost a piece to it and so we had to replace it, and I didn't think twice about which humidifier to buy (I had previously extensively researched humidifiers). It's a great price and now we have two; one for each child. I am tempted to buy a third for the master bedroom for the dry winter nights. There is a dual spout so you can direct the mist anywhere in the room. We add a few drops of eucalyptus oil when someone has a cold or a stuffy nose to help with breathing. Our first model did leak a little bit, so I always added a towel underneath it. I don't know why it didn't bother me enough to give me a bad impression. I do still keep a small hand towel underneath the models because, as with many humidifiers, it gets moist in the room and I am preventing damage to the wood furniture or to our carpets. I highly recommend this product!
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
Not the cheapest but not the most expensive humidifier out there. But it does what it needs to do. As someone else has mention the only real big issue I have had is when you set it on the floor it seems to leak almost because the carpet around where it has sat is soaked. But if you place it on a desk or night stand the same thing does not happen. It has an automatic shut off when it gets low. And I recommend that when you are not using it to take all the water out and set it apart to dry out before putting it away.
Nicole S.
Its hard having a sick baby is hard enough. but when you take this apart to refill or to put up you find that it has mold built up EVERYWHERE!!! so now I have to dawn scrub as best I can because there are so many nooks and crannies. I just end up bleaching the whole thing. and while it does come clean, its still disturbing to think that this machine that's supposed to make your child better is blowing out moldy air??
Ashley C.
We use this for our room! it was given as a gift and it's a miracle! our house can get so dry and this is a powerful humidifier. it can be a little loud in a quiet night but other than that, perfect!
Brittany S.
Nashville, TN
I like the dual spouts on this model but it felt cheaply made and was difficult to get the tank on right compared to a Conakry that we have. It is also cold mist but it puts out a lot of mist on full blast. You control the output with a dial. It put out enough moisture to make our hardwoods wet near the unit.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I use this every night when I put my daughter to bed and its so great because I last the whole night and it also has a control dial in the front to control how much mist that you want coming out. this is a great product.
Phyllis W.
I have the blue version of this humidifier. Extemely easy to use and refill. The reason why I gave it a 4/5 stars is there's water that remains on the base of the humidifier and if you don't empty out that part or clean it out regularly, mold can build up.
Juana A.
Turlock, CA
The only problem with this humidifier is that the bottom part of the humidifier or the area I place it at tends to get really soggy. That's the only problem that I have with this machine.
Jessica E.
Tulsa, OK
It is not easy to clean, leaves where ever you put it soggy, but it does do its job. I got this when my daughter got sick the first time. and it has seemed to quit working some times.
Lacy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was given this as a gift and I am in love with it! It works great and i personally use it for myself but baby is in the room with me so she uses it to lol.