BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st Sweet Wonder Playard, Cubes: Newborn bassinet comforts resting baby and features open-view, breathable mesh Easy-clean changer is wipeable and removable The Safety 1st playard features a deluxe organizer that keeps baby's necessities easily within reach Top shelf holds a large wipes container Spacious playard for rest or play Entertaining toy arch with two adorable toys Easy set up with Safety 1st indicators Moves room to room with two wheels for easy mobility On-the-go carry bag see more...

MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
I got this as a gift. I liked the price, and it had the basic things that were necessary. Unfortunately, some parts of it was not so great. I tried putting a 3" mattress on the bassinet part, but that didn't leave enough room for safety's sake. I was afraid my baby would just roll out of there. I felt some sort of extra padding/cushion was needed, because the board was very hard and seemed very uncomfortable. We may have put too much weight on the storage organizer, because it kept falling off - just the usual stuff a baby needs: diapers, tub of diaper rash cream, tub of baby wipes. After that, it just kept on falling off, so we just removed the organizer. We used the changing table a lot, but it was slightly unlevel, so my baby kept rolling to one side. The changer is able to be removed and put on easily when needed, so that is a plus. I have to say my baby really enjoyed the toy arch. The playpen itself is very durable. The mesh is strong, even after be pushed and poked multiple times.
Amber S.
Love the style and thought it was goons be a good temp bed for travel but it was more of a life saver. The setbuo was so easy I keep it tucked in the cornor any time I need to manage the baby and multitask. Keeps them safe while I clean or start dinner