BY SAFETY 1ST

Shop for Safety & Security at The Home Depot. Take fun along for the ride with the Safety 1st Store n Go Backless Booster. This belt-positioning booster seat is designed for children from 40-100 lbs. and features a pull out storage drawer that keeps kid s gear easy-to-reach while they remain safely buckled into the seat. The drawer has a kid-friendly latch that keeps it closed once shut, but is easily opened while your child remains sitting securely in the seat. There s also a built-in cup holder on one side and additional storage on the other, making it easy to keep a drink and snack close by during the ride. see more...

Buy on Walmart
kirsti R.
I got my son one of theses car seats from target for only $12.00!!! i love it and my son loves it, he actually picked it out!!
Angel L.
Mega Parent Expert
I let my middle daughter pick out her own booster seat when she turned four, and this is the one she picked. She LOVES it! The colors are fun, and she has a "secret drawer" to put her stuff. My six year old loves it so much, she's trying to convince me why she "needs" a new one!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
The cup holder in this gets gross and stays gross! I strongly recommend a booster seat where the cup holder allows stuff to fall out the bottom. We switched because it didn't take long for it to be gross and I clean my car regularly!