BY SAFETY 1ST

The Safety 1st Store'n Go Booster Car Seat lets your child keep fun within easy reach during the ride. This belt-positioning booster is designed for children from 40-100 pounds and features a pull out storage drawer that keeps kid's gear easy-to-reach while they remain safely buckled into the seat. The drawer has a kid-friendly latch that keeps it closed once shut, but is easily opened while your child remains sitting securely in the seat. There's also a built-in cup holder on one side and additional storage on the other, making it easy to keep a drink and snack close by during the ride. With a headrest that grows with your child, this Safety 1st Store'n Go Booster Car Seat will have your family traveling happy for many miles. Safety 1st Store'n Go Booster Car Seat - Adventure Belt-positioning booster: 40-100 pounds and 43-inch -57-inch in height Adjustable headrest grows with your child Keeps kid's gear easy to reach during the ride without having to unbuckle Kid-friendly latch keeps drawer shut Built-in cup holder and additional storage on sides of seat Easily converts to a backless booster Color Pattern: Adventure Weight: 15 lbs. Dimensions: 10-inch (L) x 19-inch (W) x 28-inch (H) Part #: BC069CJR Warranty: One-year Safety 1st Warranty see more...

Ashley W.
Converse, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this booster seat. I have it in a different color which doesn’t matter. I looked into a few different ones and this one had great reviews. Anything to keep my little ones safe. I have also used their infant seats as well. Always a big fan.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this seat specifically for the drawer feature and it comes in so handy. My daughter picked the blue and green seat, she loves being able to access her stuff and it helps me to stay focused while driving since she doesn't have to ask for stuff as much.
Adrianna U.
My son loves, as he was getting a little older he didn't like being in his car seat, he really didn't like the harnesses so no that he has his new booster seat he likes it and gets in no problem he loves that he gets to use the "grown up seatbelt" with it. Its a little easier to fit in the car then the car seats, it was an all around good buy
Vivian M.
I love this I have one for my son in all black he loves how comftable his bottom feels when he's in it lol also he always falls asleep when we put him in there and never wants to get out lol :-)
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this seat, it fits perfectly in the car, my son loves it. He doesn't meet the height or weight requirements to be out of a car seat so this was a perfect option for us!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
This is my sons first booster that uses the seat belt instead of a harness. He fits well and says that it is very comfortable. The material is easy to clean as well.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
We bought this as a booster for a 5 year old boy. It is comfortable for him, he loves the tray underneath the seat and the built in cup holder gives him the opportunity to bring his drinks with him. Great investment.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
I love this booster! my daughter loves it she thinks she's sitting like a big girl since it doesn't look like a car seat.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love this booster seat in the pretty colors that it comes then and this is actually a very good price
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great booster. My son loves the drawer. I like that it grows with him and has a cup holder.
Sarah C.
How safe is this car seat exactly?