BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st Space Saver Fold-Up Infant Tub: Designed for infants up to six months and 30 lbs Easy-access drain plug Convenient accessory tray Mildew-resistant foam pad Folds quickly and easily for compact storage Dimensions: 30"L x 10.5"W x 10.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Joy J.
When I was a baby, my folks just bathed me in the kitchen sink, sans "tub", but I decided to go a slightly more civilized route with my kiddo. This tub did the trick till we could get something a bit more sturdy and with better storage. It worked fine tho despite lack of bells and whistles.
Pamela C.
This was excellent for a newborn but as soon as my son could sit independently we needed to move him to a different style tub